Honorable Opponent 3 Times Over

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lorti

11-18-2012

mdlolwut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

wut

SinRG

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagrock View Post
I find it's weird you can only get 1 badge thing. I have more "teamwork" honors than honorable opponents, but somehow I got that badge first. Can you only get one badge to have?
I have both the teamwork and honor badge but only the teamwork displays during champ select. NFI if the other team sees my red badge instead.

And I'm unsure of the whole decaying points/threshold being the reason for receiving the same message/badge again. Because I just received another teamwork and I have consistently been getting +1 teamwork nearly every single game. So... dahno :/

SinRG

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3zza View Post
There is also the "great leader" ribbon which is better than the honorable opponent ribbon but i have no idea as to how you get it
From what I've heard you need a combination of Friendly, Helpful, and Teamwork.

GFireflyE

11-19-2012

It's a horrible system that penalizes casual players.

Qsario

11-19-2012

I've also gotten honorable opponent 3 times over now and I have crazy levels of teamwork honor, but never got anything from that.

I don't think I've ever lost my red ribbon, either, at least not that I ever saw. But I do a fair number of premades with friends I've made in game who sometimes honor, for whatever that's worth. I think that honor shows but isn't counted, so I don't know what the deal is.

But I get tons of teamwork in randoms, so no clue what's going on with it. I'd love to hear a red answer and tell us if this is a bug or whatever, though.

SinRG

11-19-2012

I believe the whole reason why the devs haven't shed any light as to how people receive these (the number needed, whether its scaled / based on a ratio etc) is because they wanted to prevent people from trading, which would defeat the entire point in the system.

LessHerpMoreDerp

11-21-2012

k, i already posted in this thread and just received my 4th honorable opponent badge.... 110 honors on it atm, still nothing for 204 teamwork, 33 helpful and 38 friendly

playerwinner

11-21-2012

I have received it twice, I also have 2x as many honorable opponents as teamwork, but no teamwork badge.