Lvl 30 Trist?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fallonious

11-17-2012

Hello all. I'm still fairly new, i've only been playing a month or so. I just recently started playing Tristana and i've really come to enjoy playing her.... problem is, I do spectate the ranked matches alot and I've noticed the lack of Tristana play. Is she not viable at higher summoner levels? I'm just wondering so I know if I should maybe try to get better with a different champ. I do have Garen, Graves and Brand as of right now. I've played all three quite a bit but I'm really liking Trist.

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Personally, I think trist is perfectly viable, if not that popular. But with the humungous season 3 patch drawing near, the viability of just about every champion will be redefined, so you can pretty much disregard the current meta and play what you like.

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Tristana is viable at any level of play. People do not like Tristana's peculiar power fluctuation (Strong, weak, strong) so they don't play her as often.

Magus Crow

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorchXBanister View Post
Tristana is viable at any level of play. People do not like Tristana's peculiar power fluctuation (Strong, weak, strong) so they don't play her as often.
Mostly this. Having a poor mid game is what keeps most people from playing Trist more than they do. That and her wonky escape ability.