ADC Hate; Any suggestions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aBeeBa

11-16-2012

Recently I've punched through my 1st 10 ranked games only to end in a disappointing 5/5. 5 out of the 10 games I played, I choose adc. I try to do the best I can at my role, getting good cs score, picking up kills where I can, and positioning well in team fights. The last 3 games I've played as the adc resulted in losses and the blame for the loss was some how given to me and me alone from my team. The problem I face is good opposing junglers and top laners. It seems once the opposing jungle/toplane starts snowballing and laneing faze shifts in to roam/teamfights, I get pooped on as adc.

Am I just unlucky, unskilled, terabad I should stop playing adc and find a new role? So what I'm hoping to get out of the League community is ways I could improve my adc game. One thing I have tried is to shove bot tower as fast as possible than help push other lanes. Only problem I find about this strategy is that I need to be 2 or 3 early kills a head to make this possible, and many times I find that either a) it's a stale mate or b) bot gets camped.

I really enjoy playing adc and I believe it's the best role I can fill in 5v5 solo que ranked so any help would be nice.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/2...6#ranked-stats
^ current stats kinda meh

Any advice would be very helpful
THANKS!!!!

Kaproww

11-16-2012

Testing new roles should always be an option just to keep yourself versatile and see things from the other roles' perspectives. Without any video to go off of, my only suggestion is make yourself aggressive, but safe, while laning. You need to be able to keep the enemy team at bay for you to get CS with the help of support. Just don't get careless and chase that Teemo that is barely escaping past the turret at Lv2. Sacrificing yourself for a kill isn't always worth it.

(Remind support to buy wards to avoid ganks)

aBeeBa

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaproww View Post
Testing new roles should always be an option just to keep yourself versatile and see things from the other roles' perspectives. Without any video to go off of, my only suggestion is make yourself aggressive, but safe, while laning. You need to be able to keep the enemy team at bay for you to get CS with the help of support. Just don't get careless and chase that Teemo that is barely escaping past the turret at Lv2. Sacrificing yourself for a kill isn't always worth it.

(Remind support to buy wards to avoid ganks)
I do have many champs to fill all roles, some more than other. The main problem I find in lower elo (1250-1400) is that it seems a lot of the players want to auto-fill a position leaving me with very limited area's of play. But thanks for the help much a appreciated.

aBeeBa

11-16-2012

bump

aBeeBa

11-16-2012

Your opinions i want them!

Allegories

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

If the Top/Jungle is diving past your team than you need to tell your support to peel for you, you should be behind your jungler/top almost all the time as well. Also, if anyone jumps on you, use your repositioning skills (and flash if necessary) to get away but still do damage. Another important thing is to always be moving while Autoattacking, that way you can avoid any stray skillshots.

Also, if a fed top can jump you, get LW (after your first big item) so you shred through them.

aBeeBa

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegories View Post
If the Top/Jungle is diving past your team than you need to tell your support to peel for you, you should be behind your jungler/top almost all the time as well. Also, if anyone jumps on you, use your repositioning skills (and flash if necessary) to get away but still do damage. Another important thing is to always be moving while Autoattacking, that way you can avoid any stray skillshots.

Also, if a fed top can jump you, get LW (after your first big item) so you shred through them.
Thanks, I guess I could be a bit more flexible with my builds throwing in that LW if top lane in rolling.

Thanks

steak style

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

do you know how to stutter step and use attack move? not to be cheeky, but it really does separate the good ad carries from the great ad carries.

Constant Death

Recruiter

11-16-2012

Pay attention, ward tri-bush and near the dragon. When roaming begins, try not to pass the river, or sit in bushes and be smart with your escape techniques. EXAMPLE: If your being ganked and they run to the back of the bush, sit in the bush. then flash past them, or run to river toward your blue.

aBeeBa

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by steak style View Post
do you know how to stutter step and use attack move? not to be cheeky, but it really does separate the good ad carries from the great ad carries.
Yup! When bot is out of lane it's always good to practice on the tower haha.