Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[Game][Major]Arcane Helix

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaldinier

Junior Member

11-16-2012

I just played a coop match on the Twisted Treeline and after about 15 min I realized we couldn't kill Swain Bot anymore so I took a look at what gear he had,and saw some item called Arcane Helix, so i went looking for it in the shop, to no avail, if its not in the shop why can Swain Bot buy it
Would love to hear from a red on this one

http://i.imgur.com/eGMpX.jpg (http://imgur.com/eGMpX)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mdaha

Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Xaldinier:
I just played a coop match on the Twisted Treeline and after about 15 min I realized we couldn't kill Swain Bot anymore so I took a look at what gear he had,and saw some item called Arcane Helix, so i went looking for it in the shop, to no avail, if its not in the shop why can Swain Bot buy it
Would love to hear from a red on this one

http://i.imgur.com/eGMpX.jpg (http://imgur.com/eGMpX)


In one of the sneak peek about the new Shop it was built out of Catalyst of the Protector. It is probably some item they use to help test certain things.

Off Topic: Why didn't you use your biscuit...?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xaldinier

Junior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Mdaha:
In one of the sneak peek about the new Shop it was built out of Catalyst of the Protector. It is probably some item they use to help test certain things.

Off Topic: Why didn't you use your biscuit...?


i didnt use it because i didnt get much chance, I'd show up in lane, get silenced by garen and blown up by zilean


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warrikon

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Rofl you lost to bots? and not only lost but you got freaking owned?

LOL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tarz

Junior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
Warrikon:
Rofl you lost to bots? and not only lost but you got freaking owned?

LOL


Didn't you understand the part where Swain had arcane helix? That item heals you for a portion of you mana spent. No wonder Swain was unkillable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetaKitsune

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Hey if you think thats bad wait till Karthus or Ryze get it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeyLu

Senior Member

11-16-2012

Quote:
BetaKitsune:
Hey if you think thats bad wait till Karthus or Ryze get it

my first thought was ryze.. OH brother..lul


1