Allison, the Hexblade

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

11-24-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-25-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-25-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-29-2012

Bumpin'

Necamijat

11-29-2012

You are bumbing this a lot. Maybe a bit too much. Not surprised considering how the forum here works.
Anyway:
A hybrid squishy carry that utilises AP more. Her place seems to be either mid or top, as she has no range nor physical damage booster to be bottom. Jungling would also suck given that she has no sustain and has really low AP for damage.
Buff her HP a bit. She has no innate defensive booster, and is not likely to build one at all.
I would suggest lowering the griverous wounds duration a bit, as it basically shuts down their healing most of the time (50% w/o CDR, 75% with max).
I think 6 stacks of Marks of Pain, each weighing 0.2 AP is a bit too much. You are already dealing damage with your passive and shredding their resistances. Try lowering either the number or scaling, or both.
Items that would be great are Nashor's Tooth and Zephyr. Also the new cleansing item. Malady would bolster your passive. Also Zhonya's, Abyssal, Rylai, and RoA for defence and damage booster.
I like the champion for the fact that it plays with team compositions.

EDIT: i might as well promote my suggestion. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2847556

Mushubaby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

nice hybrid assasin. the w is a bit too similar to le blanks distortion, and i really don't see any reason for her q to apply grevous wounds. it's not that it's op, just that she already has substantial burst damage. her opponents wouldn't even have time to heal anyways. also what's her theme? i don't really see anything iconic or memorable about her on the outset.

please give an honest review of my champion. it isn't very detailed yet, just wanna know if her kit makes sense with ther story and theme.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=izuel

The5lacker

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necamijat View Post
You are bumbing this a lot. Maybe a bit too much. Not surprised considering how the forum here works.
Anyway:
A hybrid squishy carry that utilises AP more. Her place seems to be either mid or top, as she has no range nor physical damage booster to be bottom. Jungling would also suck given that she has no sustain and has really low AP for damage.
Buff her HP a bit. She has no innate defensive booster, and is not likely to build one at all.
I would suggest lowering the griverous wounds duration a bit, as it basically shuts down their healing most of the time (50% w/o CDR, 75% with max).
I think 6 stacks of Marks of Pain, each weighing 0.2 AP is a bit too much. You are already dealing damage with your passive and shredding their resistances. Try lowering either the number or scaling, or both.
Items that would be great are Nashor's Tooth and Zephyr. Also the new cleansing item. Malady would bolster your passive. Also Zhonya's, Abyssal, Rylai, and RoA for defence and damage booster.
I like the champion for the fact that it plays with team compositions.

EDIT: i might as well promote my suggestion. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2847556
Keep in mind, she has a 700 range gap closer/escape. Making too tough would be nightmarish. Plus, hamstring has a fairly low range, and while in theory she could maintain it for 75% of the time, in practice, probably not.

I do agree that the scaling on Mark of Pain is rather excessive. Toning it down to 10% AP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushubaby View Post
nice hybrid assasin. the w is a bit too similar to le blanks distortion, and i really don't see any reason for her q to apply grevous wounds. it's not that it's op, just that she already has substantial burst damage. her opponents wouldn't even have time to heal anyways. also what's her theme? i don't really see anything iconic or memorable about her on the outset.

please give an honest review of my champion. it isn't very detailed yet, just wanna know if her kit makes sense with ther story and theme.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ighlight=izuel
Hamstring has a myriad of uses, one of the more necessary ones being escaping. If she can't jump away using Acrobatic Strike, Hamstring can slow them enough to run while preventing them from healing so a teammate might be able to finish them off without a pesky Soraka bringing them back up to speed, or them just being, well, Mundo.

Her primary theme is the concept of a Hex. Any sort of curse that disables and makes one's life very difficult. From shredding MR, to slowing and applying Grievous Wounds, to the ability to strike and jump back without too much fear, she's all about sending an opponent to their knees before finishing them off. Less than effective against groups, but 1v1? Nightmarish.

The5lacker

12-12-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-13-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

12-18-2012

Bumpin'

1234567 ... 9