Allison, the Hexblade

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The5lacker

11-16-2012

Name: Allison, the Hexblade
Offense: 8
Defense: 1
Ability: 7
Difficulty: 5
Attributes: Assassin (Primary), Mage (Secondary)

Base Stats
-Health: 440 (+85)
-Health Regen: 5.75 (+0.65)
-Mana: 225 (+40)
-Mana Regen: 6.75 (+0.75)
-Attack Damage: 50 (+3)
-Attack Speed: 0.685 (+3%)
-Attack Range: 125
-Armor: 15 (+3.5)
-Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
-Movement Speed: 350

Abilities

- Passive - Hexblade
- Allison deals 9 (+2 per level) (+20% AP) bonus magic damage on-hit.
- Whenever Allison deals magic damage to an enemy, she reduces their Magic Resist by 15% for 6 seconds. This doesn't stack but repeated application resets the timer.

- Q - Hamstring
- Active - Allison deals 75/120/165/210/255 (+80% AP) (+100% bonus AD) magic damage to an enemy and reduces their movement speed by 30/35/40/45/50% for 3 seconds.
- Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 mana
- Cooldown: 8/7/6/5/4 seconds
- Range: 325

- W - Acrobatic Strike
- Active - Allison flips and leaps to a location, dealing 70/110/150/190/230 (+60% AP) (+80% bonus AD) magic damage to enemies in a small area. If cast again within two seconds, Allison leaps back to her starting location.
- Cost: 60 mana
- Cooldown: 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
- Range: 750
- Radius: 225

- E - Pain Hex
- Active - Allison places a Pain Hex on a target, dealing 65/110/155/200/245 (+60% AP) magic damage to them, silencing them for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds, and increases the damage Allison deals to them by 8/11/14/17/20% for 6 seconds.
- Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 mana
- Cooldown: 12 seconds
- Range: 675

- Ultimate - Mercy Killing
- Active - Allison charges her blade with baleful energies, dealing 150/250/350 (+100% AP) (+150% bonus AD) (+15/20/25% of the target's missing health (Max 200/300/400 bonus for monsters)) magic damage to the target.
- Cost: 100 mana
- Cooldown: 100/90/80 seconds
- Range: 375

Lore

Life in Noxus is never easy. The strong continually consume the weak, at all levels of society, though this leads to an interesting dynamic in the social structure. No matter their initial position, in theory, any Noxian could prove their worth enough to ascend to any echelon of society. From the lowliest street rat to the most esteemed general, strength is the only factor that matters in the Noxian ideals.

In theory, at least. Allison spent most of her life in the slums of Noxus, scraping by a meager existence with little concern for the consequences of her actions. However, it wasn't enough. She knew the rightful order of the world: Someone of her caliber shouldn't be wallowing in filth. No, she had higher ambitions. She would take power in the only way she knew how: By force. Using the skills she'd learned on the streets, she managed to infiltrate her way into a general's manor and slit his throat in his sleep, tossing his body out of the window and taking his bed for herself. Somehow, her actions didn't land her in jail, or worse, and due to outside political interference, she's managed to keep the manor to herself, reveling in her newfound comfort and power. However, she's surprisingly found herself thrown into Noxus's political turmoil, a rogue element in many a carefully planned scheme, and has taken up an ancient weapon she found in one of the manor's vaults, a crystalline blade radiating with a dark power. Determined to maintain her newfound power, Allison decided to fight in the League of Legends, showing her might and cunning as an attempt to intimidate any who would sabotage her.

"In Noxus, the strong shall triumph. Those who would seek to suppress the strength of their fellows will find my blade at their throat: True strength doesn't need to be enforced through poverty."

Quotes
-On pick: How tragic, they're going to have to face me.
-On move: The strong overcome.
-On move: Never give in.
-On move: They won't survive.
-On attack: Your weakness is showing.
-On attack: Come on and hit me!
-On attack: Utterly pathetic.
-Taunt: The fact that you've lived this long is absolutely astounding.
-Joke: Lets see, one, two, three, four, five...

(Artwork isn't mine. I take no credit for artwork.)

The5lacker

11-17-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-17-2012

Bumpin'

The5lacker

11-17-2012

Bumpin'

UntoldEpic

11-17-2012

Hey there The5lacker!
I like your idea for a Hexblade and this all seems to be well thought out and polished. Just one remark I want to bring up though, with all that MR reduction and it being such a big reduction (up to a potential 120 MR reduction), it can result into true damage early game and even worse for level 6 because most champions don't have the items by then to even have any so maybe consider reducing them by a sum amount? Cheers

The5lacker

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntoldEpic View Post
Hey there The5lacker!
I like your idea for a Hexblade and this all seems to be well thought out and polished. Just one remark I want to bring up though, with all that MR reduction and it being such a big reduction (up to a potential 120 MR reduction), it can result into true damage early game and even worse for level 6 because most champions don't have the items by then to even have any so maybe consider reducing them by a sum amount? Cheers
Amusingly, the very problem you're putting forth is it's solution. Yes, it can stray into "true damage" levels of penetration early game, but that's the funny thing: Early game, depending on how you're building, most damage tends to be fairly close to those levels. I'm not sure where exactly you're getting 120 from, considering it's 6 per stack stacking at a max of 6 (36 total), but if they get hit six times in a row, they're gonna be hurting anyways, and early game she can't really make the max of that MR reduction because of her low AP.

I have been considering making it scale with level, but I don't want to make it too useless early game because of how the other half of her passive works.

UntoldEpic

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
Amusingly, the very problem you're putting forth is it's solution. Yes, it can stray into "true damage" levels of penetration early game, but that's the funny thing: Early game, depending on how you're building, most damage tends to be fairly close to those levels. I'm not sure where exactly you're getting 120 from, considering it's 6 per stack stacking at a max of 6 (36 total), but if they get hit six times in a row, they're gonna be hurting anyways, and early game she can't really make the max of that MR reduction because of her low AP.

I have been considering making it scale with level, but I don't want to make it too useless early game because of how the other half of her passive works.
Now I get it I have no more further input, but I was thinking if you had 36 from the passive, 60 from mark of pain and I was also assuming you would have runes and sorcerer boots Now I finally see the whole Hexblade fits in. The debuffs is what makes you powerful because your a Hexblade (derp). Good job anyways! I'll keep checking back for anybody's input or changes =]

The5lacker

11-17-2012

Quote:
Now I get it I have no more further input, but I was thinking if you had 36 from the passive, 60 from mark of pain and I was also assuming you would have runes and sorcerer boots Now I finally see the whole Hexblade fits in. The debuffs is what makes you powerful because your a Hexblade (derp). Good job anyways! I'll keep checking back for anybody's input or changes =]
Yep. Allison is more adept at taking out a single person, hitting six times to stack up the Hexblade debuff and Mark of Pain, then hitting with a Pain Hex, then hitting with either a Mercy Killing or a Hamstring. She's an assassin. It's what she does.

UntoldEpic

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
Yep. Allison is more adept at taking out a single person, hitting six times to stack up the Hexblade debuff and Mark of Pain, then hitting with a Pain Hex, then hitting with either a Mercy Killing or a Hamstring. She's an assassin. It's what she does.
Cool thing is I can actually see myself top laning with her :3

The5lacker

11-18-2012

Quote:
Cool thing is I can actually see myself top laning with her :3
Indeed. She'd also be pretty scary mid due to her W, as well as her MR shredding.

Oh, I'd love to see her lane against Galio. She's basically his AP kryptonite.

12345 ... 9