Attack Move w/ Final Hour + Tumble combo not going off until uncloaked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Attack Move generally makes you attack the closest target within your attack range, but Final Hour into Tumble then trying to Attack Move doesn't let your attack go off until you uncloak. I'm sure this isn't supposed to happen, so I'm making a post here.

I assume it's because the stealth cloaking you so you don't autoattack as soon as you tumble, but it shouldn't happen regardless.

The Issue: You attack move but start moving into the enemy team rather than attacking the closest thing to you.
Remedy: Regular right-clicking the target, but if you misclick you walk into the enemy team anyway.

Repro:
1: Hit six with at least 1 point in Tumble and 1 point in Final Hour
2: Cast Final Hour and then Tumble, try to Attack-Move Click (A + Left Click) a target within range

You'll notice the attack doesn't go off until you uncloak or manually right click them yourself.
Just doesn't feel consistent so I figured I'd bring it up. Thanks.

Duriel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

--

Duriel

11-18-2012

--

Duriel

11-19-2012

--

Duriel

11-20-2012

--

Duriel

11-21-2012

--

BRAVEYpl0x

11-21-2012

Stealthed units will not attack enemies with the attack-move order in this game - nor in any other RTS-style game i've ever played.

Duriel

11-22-2012

--

Duriel

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEYpl0x View Post
Stealthed units will not attack enemies with the attack-move order in this game - nor in any other RTS-style game i've ever played.
an attack move command should attack the closest target to you regardless, seeing as it's just the same as right clicking the nearest target manually

stealth shouldn't override this

Duriel

11-23-2012

--