CS tips for farming with kassadin???Need help please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weetthinz

02-12-2013

Ok so i usually play syndra and she is great I really like playing her and she is beastly when it comes to getting CS and farming.

But i just recently started playing kassadin as well, and i do well with him late game once i start building stuff so far, and i get kills.

But im having a TON of trouble, especially early game (pre 6) getting cs. I usually have the lowest CS in the game at the end as kassadin whereas with syndra Ill have the most.

His Q is very powerful but i get ***** up sometimes when trying to poke especially against champs that outrange me. I cant melee the minions safely and Q'ing for last hits really isnt that efficient.

I find myself being overwhelmed at my turret with tons of their minions, not being able to clear them fast at all. Its really hindering me getting my build quick and I end up falling behind.

I need some farming tips, any help?

Weetthinz

02-12-2013

so noone can help me? i posted this late last night so im bumping it.

ROKAF JE

02-12-2013

Press R?
Press W? (or is it E?) The slow thing. I forget.

Q is not a good idea to farm with.

Romantic Metro

02-12-2013

Sorry mate don't know him very well but a bump for ya

Speedkat

02-12-2013

Early farming is one of Kassadin's weak points. There isn't really a secret to it.. E takes too long to charge and then doesn't always clear the wave. At turret, best idea is to press W and hit each melee minion after two shots and each caster after one. That *should* oneshot them. Other than that, if I know I'm going to be severely outranged, I'll pick up a philo stone early. The mana regen lets you use spells for ranged CS, and the gold gen makes it hurt a bit less to miss minions.

s0ul steeler

02-12-2013

get lvl 2, have q and w ready, use w q enemy champs and last hit and repeat

Subjugater

02-12-2013

What the guy above said! Basically max Q first. Get boots and 3 pots, mp regen runes with ap runes. every time their mid decides to last hit, Q them. Basically Q when you get the chance every time and play aggressive which will push them back. Once pushed back you can farm. Really this is like the only method that works for me, if you're up against someone like ori or ziggs where attacking from a range is something they're good at then good luck to you lol. But like everyone said, pre-6 is kassadins weak point. He really isn't a good farmer, his gold comes from roaming the map getting kills and assist.

iWalkWounded

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

zone them with q. while silent, last hit with w. makes it a lot easier than doing it with non-empowered abilities. if they try to stop you, q them again, e. ult on them. kill them. farm at your leisure

SUPERSEYMOUR

02-12-2013

if you're good at syndra, stay with her, cuz most people dont know how to play against her

Prof Zuhayr

02-12-2013

get w at level 2 and last hit the minions at tower

for caster make tower hit once and use w attack
for melee 2 tower shots no w

ALSO ALWAYS HARASS WITH KASSADIN
max q then e then w take r when available

qwqeqrqeqereewwrww