You win, Riot. I will no longer play Dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

11-18-2012

ArPen works multiplicatively. He can ignore about 64.5% of your armour.

A Slime Appears

11-18-2012

Man, I'll be so glad when the BFT nerf goes through so every thread doesn't suffer an attempted hijacking for BFT QQ.

I hate Darius with the burning passion of a thousand Leonas. But I play a lot of melee characters. That probably affects my opinion of him.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraGunner View Post
Actually back when you could see Dominion hidden elo, I was commonly ranked in the top 50. The problem is Darius dunks four of my teammates, right in a row. How do you propose I fight him then? The champ is simply toxic, for everyone. And yes I'm QQ'ing. Get over it.

So your entire team ignored him while you all went low health so he could dunk through you?

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE FAULT LIES HERE?

MMKH

11-18-2012

Just wait when they patch the game with the new items and updates, where % pen is factored before flat... not to mention the general nerf to slowing and movespeed on some items, which would make it harder to deal with Durrius lol...

inuyashian01

11-18-2012

All you need in life is Darius and a 6 pack.

bierfaust

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
ArPen works multiplicatively. He can ignore about 64.5% of your armour.
See now it's things like this that hold DOM back. But it's not DOMs fault. If people aren't aware of SIMPLE GAMEPLAY MECHANICS, then DOM doesn't even have a chance.

Frustrates me to no end when people use the ArPen argument without realising what DiscworldDeath said. Perhaps bringing in more loading tips along these lines instead of more stupid statistics would help change peoples perspectives.

Who knows, maybe after the ArPen/MPen changes people might actually get a clue about how they work instead of building a thornmail and wondering why Darius still kills them.

SuperQuackDuck

11-18-2012

What i dislike most is how counterintuitive it is to fight darius.

You cannot trade with him because even if he has 2% left and you have 40% left you will still die to a 1k+ true damage ult.

And because of how he doesnt much care abt damage until he can ult you to death he builds tanky and still does insane true damage. And hence he takes a boatload of abuse even when focused so he has the luxury of tanking for other carries. No other tanky has the luxury of having a global taunt without much if any cc like darius does. Thats the frustrating part about him. In team fight you want to kill the squishies first. But with darius you're almost forced to kill him before the carries or else he'll almost definitely dunk all of you.

I propose that his refresh be removed in favor of getting a cd reduction, like kat's ult.

Haestro

11-18-2012

Singed with Blackfire Torch is much worse.

Tempestphile

11-18-2012

just lost a game where they had blitz and darius, is ****ing gay

SuperQuackDuck

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haestro View Post
Singed with Blackfire Torch is much worse.
Iono. It tends to be in a weird spot in terms of itemization. Generally singed rushes roa. By the time he gets bft normally people would already have some mr. And singed doesnt build much mpen to start with.

I say this because i havent seen much improvement on my destructive powers as singed after bft.