Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hon Potions?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LilBoots

Recruiter

10-07-2010

The past few weeks i have had quite a few games where i will have to target myself with a healing potion. Waat not ONLY do i have to target myself it has a cast time ~1.5 seconds yea so what is wrong - i do notice it happening more with singed i THINK but yea

mana potion is fine

NO HON POTIONS PLSkthx

Fluffy1

10-07-2010

hp potions are meant to be click and they use, if they require targeting its merely a bug.

Baron Von Richthofen

10-07-2010

this bug has been around for like a month.

LilBoots

Recruiter

10-08-2010

bump for red post

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

10-08-2010

Riot knows about this one. The problem is they can't figure out what's causing it : /

Gabrola

10-08-2010

It usually happens after I disconnect/reconnect.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

10-08-2010

Hmm reconnect...okay I'll keep trying.

Lehran Fye

10-08-2010

Oh well i posted this too a long time ago but no one answered before but nvm i'm gonna post some testing i did.
It happened first to me while using Vladimir like a month ago, i was vs kat on mid and i had the deep wound debuff, less than 1/3 of hp and i don't remember anything else.
Secondly i was playing as Kat and l was vs Tristana on mid, again i was with the deep wound debuff (trist's explosive shot active) but i had around 1/2 health.
One time i was lanning as amumu and trying to kill golem, then a ww came and hit me, i ran with 1/2 HP and the potion needed to be targeted.
At first i thought the bug had something to do only with the deep wound debuff but No, then i thought it had something to do with being hit before using it or having less than 1/2 but again, No sometimes i had a little less than full hp and i still needed to target myself with it.
On the reconnect option, i don't think that causes it i've had the bug without being dcd and rcd but i've notice that this is a bug that you start with it, maybe it is an issue of the loading system.
Anyways hope this info helps.
p.s. i even took a SS from a game but i don't have the software to see that format.