Hon Potions?!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LilBoots

10-07-2010

The past few weeks i have had quite a few games where i will have to target myself with a healing potion. Waat not ONLY do i have to target myself it has a cast time ~1.5 seconds yea so what is wrong - i do notice it happening more with singed i THINK but yea

mana potion is fine

NO HON POTIONS PLSkthx

Fluffy1

10-07-2010

hp potions are meant to be click and they use, if they require targeting its merely a bug.

Baron Von Richthofen

10-07-2010

this bug has been around for like a month.

LilBoots

10-07-2010

bump for red post

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

10-08-2010

Riot knows about this one. The problem is they can't figure out what's causing it : /

Gabrola

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2010

It usually happens after I disconnect/reconnect.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

10-08-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hmm reconnect...okay I'll keep trying.

Lehran Fye

10-08-2010

Oh well i posted this too a long time ago but no one answered before but nvm i'm gonna post some testing i did.
It happened first to me while using Vladimir like a month ago, i was vs kat on mid and i had the deep wound debuff, less than 1/3 of hp and i don't remember anything else.
Secondly i was playing as Kat and l was vs Tristana on mid, again i was with the deep wound debuff (trist's explosive shot active) but i had around 1/2 health.
One time i was lanning as amumu and trying to kill golem, then a ww came and hit me, i ran with 1/2 HP and the potion needed to be targeted.
At first i thought the bug had something to do only with the deep wound debuff but No, then i thought it had something to do with being hit before using it or having less than 1/2 but again, No sometimes i had a little less than full hp and i still needed to target myself with it.
On the reconnect option, i don't think that causes it i've had the bug without being dcd and rcd but i've notice that this is a bug that you start with it, maybe it is an issue of the loading system.
Anyways hope this info helps.
p.s. i even took a SS from a game but i don't have the software to see that format.