Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does Captain Kris single handedly change the way LoL is played?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captain Kris

Recruiter

10-07-2010

I'm sure you are all aware of Captain Kris's 5v5 Awesome tier list that now has over 9000!!!! views!!! I look at the tier list as a report of the general consensus of the current metagame. The list lets us beyond godlike players know which champions the top kingpin players think are good and AWESOME!!!.

I'm a level 30 right now, yet I see other 30's mention stuff like, that champion is god tier, or our team has a lot of ****z tier champions. Now I'm pretty sure they don't know all of that by being awesome and pro ****z. I theorize that Captain Kris has a big influence on the pro-meta game. Like I predict we'll see Milkfat become more popular, due to him being number one on the fail list right now.

Edit: I'm not saying Captain Kris creates the current GODLIKEgame. I'm simply saying he reports it and a lot of people are entranced by his awesomeness.

Upgraded by Captain Kris