Bring Back the old Twisted Treeline!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skruggles

11-16-2012

I think that the old Twisted Treeline should be brought back. In my opinion, the new map is not as fun, it seems laggy to me, and I think it should be available to players, but the old twisted treeline should also be brought back. This new map in beta is like a dominion type 3's. I personally aren't fond of dominion, and in my position, with a group of 3 mates who always play together, we always play 5's now (which isn't bad), because we hate the new map. Sometimes you just gotta play some threes to practice new champs, or just kick back and relax from a 5. Please Bring back the Old twisted Treeline!!!!

FiRE MANiC

11-16-2012

Apart from the bad grammar in that message, I totally agree with it. The old Twisted Treeline was one hundred times better, but no matter how much people complain, Riot's not doing anything. Not that I have anything against Riot, but LoL needs more maps to mix it up a little so keeping both TT's would really help in with that.

Arrevax

12-16-2012

I won't say that the Twisted Treeline was better than the Shadow Isles because I believe they are two separate maps, and should be treated as such. There is no reason to completely remove TT. SI plays more like dominion; TT played more like Summoner's Rift.
The removal of TT is comparable to the arguments of players that favor removing Teemo. Some people really hate Teemo, believing he's nothing more than an annoying eyesore on the face of League of Legends. However, Riot retaliates to these people by saying that he provides variety for the game, and some people actually do enjoy playing as/with/against Teemo. Not everyone will like every champion that comes along, but every champion is here to stay once released.
Some people didn't enjoy the old TT, but it provided variety and enjoyment for those who did.

Acarthae

Recruiter

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmacweezy View Post
I think that the old Twisted Treeline should be brought back. In my opinion, the new map is not as fun, it seems laggy to me, and I think it should be available to players, but the old twisted treeline should also be brought back. This new map in beta is like a dominion type 3's. I personally aren't fond of dominion, and in my position, with a group of 3 mates who always play together, we always play 5's now (which isn't bad), because we hate the new map. Sometimes you just gotta play some threes to practice new champs, or just kick back and relax from a 5. Please Bring back the Old twisted Treeline!!!!
I totally agree with this post. I believe they should bring back the other map and call the new one "The Shadow Isles". Old 3s was so fun!

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prizonazz View Post
I totally agree with this post. I believe they should bring back the other map and call the new one "The Shadow Isles". Old 3s was so fun!
Fantastic idea! The old Twisted Treeline needed jungle and itemization fixes, but its alot better than the new Treeline and far more balanced just because of wards.

War Wolf 6

03-21-2013

Here's a link to the TT petition board
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2694690

long story short bring back old TT and let this one be a map by itself. Anyone who agreed had to comment "singed" and post that on the petition. A Riot employee said (again long story short) the old TT had to many bugs, some champs were op in it. Our design team did a lot of work on it so this ones staying. So as of now we have no intention of bringing back the old TT even for custom or will make another map like SR . He got down voted to hell.Riot doesn't care about us :/