Champs you hate to see on your Dom team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

11-19-2012

Fiddlesticks

Redenbacher

11-19-2012

Darius.

...and Tryndamere.

Viral

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

AD Shaco.
Zed.

frumper

11-19-2012

Fid, TF, Sej, Zil, AP Shaco, and Vlad. Some players can make some of those work, 99% cannot.

konfetarius

11-19-2012

I don't mind seeing specific champs on my team. I mind seeing retarded compositions that rely on the enemy team doing stuff that is even more monumentally stupid to win.

Cherryboy916

11-19-2012

gangplank

Tasao

11-19-2012

Most squishy APs. Fiddle, TF, Xerath, etc.

Then Tryn, Yi, Nid, Heimer, Shaco.

Sometimes supports make me cringe because too many of them go glass cannon AP or sometimes on-hit or AD for some damn reason. Like Dominion is where every SR kid comes to test Crit Soraka or Proc Lulu.

By similar logic AD carries always make me wary too. Most players don't seem to have the skill to play them in the Dominion environment too well. They'll go 1/8/4 early game and maybe, maybe, turn that around if the game goes late and they build enough that they can right click for triple kills. The jungle is just one big death zone for them, and even teamfights require a bit more situational awareness and positioning than SR because sides are not clearly defined. It's really easy to back-attack or pincer or come at the carry from an unpredictable angle.

IIxeenoxII

11-19-2012

Nidalee, mainly because people who play her focus on sniping with her and rarely are involved in team fights... A lot of those people tend to fail at landing spears as well. When played in this manner she is worthless to the team other than traps.

Arcades79

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Tryndamere, Yi

ChaoticHypnotic

11-19-2012

Eve, Shaco, Twitch: No, roaming back door isn't viable and it leaves us down a man all game.

Tryndamere: For obvious reasons