So, I've put up with my fair share of idiots, but this...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcanist

10-07-2010

He's just blaming other people for his problems. I hope he realizes that he needs to stop doing what he's doing.

Level99RaidBoss

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by COAmadeus View Post
where'd you do that? lolbase or something?
Use your client.

addEventListener

10-07-2010

the worst problem is, he's 21 already. how the hell can you be so immature at that age?

SkullMonkey1986

10-07-2010

Yeah, I mean, he's raging hard because he messed up a gank, and then rages harder when I get fed up with him talking trash, so I tell the enemy where he's coming from. So, after that I purposefully kept going in to losing situations to make it look like I was trying. The Trist player was attacking our inhib tower near the end with the rest of her team a little back, so I audacious charge her, hit 3 talon strike, turn around and hit the little cannon minion while they attack me. At that point I didn't care, I wanted to see how much him and his premade friend would rage from then on. Was quite funny getting him to threaten me twice in 25 minutes.

Sir Cowdog

10-07-2010

The problem is that everyone thinks they're an invincible hero that can penta kill entire teams at will. But when reality comes crashing in they have two choices. Shatter their ego, start from scratch and get better, or....blame it on someone else, rage, and thereby somehow preserve their fantasy world built from bull****.

To me it makes absolutely no sense. Or rather, it does, but only in the most twisted way. Kids brought up to believe they're 'special' combined with the internet allowing absolutely NO form of consequence for their actions.

And compounding the problem is that if Riot actually cracked down on this kind of ****, they'd lose so many customers they probably couldn't stay in business. And if a redname comes in here and says otherwise, they're either lying through their teeth or not in the business end of things. Otherwise they'd have gotten on top of this **** by now.

Norak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by addEventListener View Post
the worst problem is, he's 21 already. how the hell can you be so immature at that age?
How the hell do you know that?
Lol. I didn't know LoL provided those details.
>.>
<.<

Elan Tedronai

10-07-2010

Yea, sometimes you just get that kind of person in mid who doesn't understand what a teammate hiding in the bushes means. It means stop autoattacking (something that's done in my Elo), let enemy push, and come help your teammate when he comes out of the bush for the surprise buttsex. It doesn't mean push the enemy to his tower and then recall.

Just had a game like that. Ezreal pushed our Ashe to the tower so Kat and me (JungleWick) go to bottom bush to gank. By the time we're set up Ashe has pushed him all the way back to his tower and just keeps him there then recalls. Meanwhile I've wasted a good 30 seconds with my WW thumb up my WW butt staring at Kat's boobs in the bushes that could have been spent gaining a level.

I like to jungle, but at my Elo people just don't understand what it means when the jungler leaves the jungle and is hiding in a bush at your lane. I can ping, I can say gank Morgana, I can come out claws swinging and half the time, I end up doing it myself.

Perey

10-07-2010

Just report and ignore OP

JK REPORT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING LOLOLOL

SuzumeStjohn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Wow... those are some messed up pages... Just... like, completely fubar... I know mine arn't perfect yet (Just hit 30 and saving IP to finish it out) but dang... mine look better than that so far...