We need a TANK!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IdleGod

11-16-2012

I have another champ idea that's tank support heavy. he will have a battle cry increasing attack and attack speed the and lowering those stats on enemies. Ult is a battle cry that greatly increases armor and health and lowering those stats on enemies. passive nearby Allies will gain bonus AP. he will have a protective bubble ability that block half the incoming damage and send the other half to him, and bubble remains until he removes it leaves the range of the bubble or dies. and his primary move will be a life steal attack so he can keep his own life up while bubble is active. what do you guys think?

Alucard Vanguard

11-16-2012

I might as well post some rough ideas ive had about tanks. 1 was a spider type thing but since elise.... yeeeeah kinda gotta scrap it or make the ult i had imagined into something like an intelligent mole, sorta like twitch's origins that will grow based on him health, which will also increase his damage. so i guess i'll pitch the idea.

Passive: Increases size by 10% for every 500 bonus hp. Also receives 5% more additional HP, this does not stack.

Q
Passive: Improved animal senses give the mole 100 increased site range and 25 bonus speed.
Active: The mole goes on a rampage, gaining 75/125/175/225/275 max hp 10/20/30/40/50 armor and mr also gains 50 attack range for 10 seconds. Also reduces nearby enemy damage by 2/4/6/8/10% for the duration.

W
Infectious bite deals 80/125/170/215/260 damage + (1% bonus HP) half the damage is instant the other half is over 5 seconds. During the 5 second bleed, the target is slowed by 50% and loses 10% damage.

E
Flings mud in a cone in front of the mole, dealing 70/105/140/175/210 + (.8xAP) to all enemies in the range. Will blind targets for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds.

R
The Mole burrows underground, creating an impassable barrier in a circle around where he entered the ground. For the next 5 seconds, the mole is untargetable and may move around underground, upon passing under champions they are knocked up for 1.5 seconds and receive damage based on 5%/7.5%/10% of the mole's total HP.
Long cd, high mana cost

SephirothWontDie

11-16-2012

ah, the last thread i saw about needing a new tank ended up turning monty python because the OP mentioned not caring if it was a rabbit tank, lol. but seriously, i do agree, riot needs to make more tanks.

Kayoss666

11-16-2012

I am use to playing games where a tank means just one thing. they can take a hit. And Based on that idea i made a tank called Pockets, The Golden Merchant who doesn't do that much damage but has exceptional defense and a lure/taunt ability which any real tank should have. However he does currently use gold instead of mana for his skills but i might change that.

Alucard Vanguard

11-16-2012

i mean before nautilus there was a new tank every 3 champs max i can see why they took a decent break from tanks, i mean there was naut, sej, voli, shyvana, skarner and leona all within 3 champs of the last

dragonarrow7

11-16-2012

i have another idea for an aoe tank,

Aurdjure : the Guilded Turtle

passive: if u are within his area he channels 20% of the damage to himself.

q - an aoe shield that is shared by allys hiding under,end early to stun 1-2 sec.

w - regenerative embrace: all allys gain back 5/10/15/20/25% of max hp over 10 sec inside area equivalent to his passive, q, e, and r.

e - a domed shield that locks enemies inside an area while granting him bonus armor and mr, 1/2 to allys.

r - Shell Shock: he draws the enemy to him and silences them for 2 sec, also making them take 2-10% extra damage for 4 sec

IdleGod

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonarrow7 View Post
Aurdjure : the Guilded Turtle
not to be the bearer pf bad news but there is already a turtle tank champ named Rammus

Alucard Vanguard

11-16-2012

q seems like half of maokai's ult, his e seems like jarvan ult, but i like the r ability. w isnt bad but its not great either

Alucard Vanguard

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatDeadNoobly View Post
not to be the bearer pf bad news but there is already a turtle tank champ named Rammus
hes an armadillo, turtle would be more water related

dragonarrow7

11-16-2012

anyway its up for debate, but the q is more like, 800 hp shield, depleated when any ally in the shield is hit.

his e is, yes sort of like jarvan but it was aimed at being more of a taunt and the shield is centered around him so it adds some odd draging effects.