Ranged Carry/Jungler- Don't even think about it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zack1996

10-07-2010

Now, Riot has accomplished some pretty amazing things these months. The introduction of a few pretty unique champions. I love many of them. They're all great.

However, knowing Riot, they may try to go further. I don't mind them releasing champions to fulfil different roles, but the one thing I do not want to see released into the current metagame is a ranged carry with the ability to jungle well.

Q: "WHY THE HECK NOT?"
A: "Why the heck would I want to pick a melee physical carry if I can just pick a ranged one that does better?"

^That.
The ability to jungle is the only advantage a melee carry has over a ranged carry. If Riot does release a ranged jungler, melee carries may never be viable again.

I cannot imagine melee carries increasing in viability anytime soon, so can you not take away that one reason to play them?

TL,DR: Jungling is probably the only edge melee DPS have, please don't take that edge away. Until they become more viable, that is.

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Jungle teemo?

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

No. Ranged carries wouldn't jungle..... the solo gives far more exp/gold. This is what ranged carries need.... Junglers are usually supposed to be less item dependent early-mid game because they WILL have less gold than the rest of the team relatively speaking unless you get all the kills from your ganks and not the laners.

Racist Grandpa

10-07-2010

Irelia looks like she could be ranged and Ezreal admitted that she seems very jungle viable.

Stormsoul

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAnOgre View Post
Irelia looks like she could be ranged and Ezreal admitted that she seems very jungle viable.
they've already said she's going to be melee