Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[platform][major] no runes or skins in store

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Komeiji Koishi

11-29-2012

Check to see if your firewalls are enabled and/or blocking the shop from accessing your client. If possible, monitor your firewall program's activity and see if it changes whenever you open shop.

Gibgezr

11-29-2012

Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
Check to see if your firewalls are enabled and/or blocking the shop from accessing your client. If possible, monitor your firewall program's activity and see if it changes whenever you open shop.

Firewall is not blocking anything. It is set to pop up a requestor whenever an inbound connection is blocked, and nothing is popping. Also, the Live client works fine.

Komeiji Koishi

11-29-2012

The live shop and the PBE shop could be conflicting; are they in different folders?

Gibgezr

11-29-2012

Quote:
OMGWTFROTFLBBQ:
The live shop and the PBE shop could be conflicting; are they in different folders?

Yes, different folders.

I wish I knew someone who was on the PBE, I'd get them to try their account out on my machines, see if their account worked OK.

Wilwariniel

Sr. QA Analyst

11-30-2012

Have you ever tried logging into your account from a different location/different internet connection? Since both of your computers are experiencing the same issue, it leads me to believe either something is going on because of location, or something is going on with the account.

Are you Gibgezr on the PBE as well? I can try to look at your account to see if something whacky is going on with it to rule that out.

Gibgezr

11-30-2012

Quote:
Wilwariniel:
Have you ever tried logging into your account from a different location/different internet connection? Since both of your computers are experiencing the same issue, it leads me to believe either something is going on because of location, or something is going on with the account.

Are you Gibgezr on the PBE as well? I can try to look at your account to see if something whacky is going on with it to rule that out.

Yup, I am Gibgezr on PBE.

And yes, I have tried from two different computers at two different locations, and from two totally different internet connections. I am very suspicious that it is account-related somehow. If you had a "test account" I could log in with and try, we could easily rule that out. My email is on my account if you need to send me anything private. Thanks for looking into this!