We Hold These Truths to be Self-Evident

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2010

that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are

--Life
--Liberty
--and the pursuit of Teemo skins.

We were once given a great emblem of hope, a dream that Teemo's status as the champion with the most skins would persist through all time, and that he would recieve ever more and more skins. A dream embodied by a great and glorious picture:

Attachment 64359

However, this was not to be. As more and more champions began to recieve their fourth skin, bringing them so undeservedly up to the exalted skin quantity of Teemo, nothing was done to give Teemo the extra skins that were so rightfully his. Nothing was done to preserve Teemo's place in the league as the most skinned champion. And more recently, even more sinister happenings have been afoot. Riot has even had the audacity to give certain champions FIFTH skins! BEFORE Teemo!

I demand this great injustice be righted at once. We were told that half of all skins released in the future would belong to Teemo, and we do NOT like being lied to.

RHINO Mk II

10-07-2010

I find it ironic that Malphite is 1/16 of the spinner, yet he only has a single recolor as an available "skin".

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
I find it ironic that Malphite is 1/16 of the spinner, yet he only has a single recolor as an available "skin".
while your concern may potentially be relevent, the more pressing issue at hand is, always has been, and must forever and always be teemo skins.