How much honor do you need

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KirbyLover101

11-16-2012

for a badge? I am wondering.

Yuan Shikai

11-16-2012

There is no set number, you need to be honored in a certain PERCENTAGE of your games to recieve a badge, meaning it cna also dissapear again if you do not consistently get honored.

zztophat

11-16-2012

I got one after 30 honors, I know another guy that got one after 50.

TehUberCoffee

11-16-2012

So 'honor' is more like 'do you play with ppl who give out honor'
lol

Sneaky Uncle Tom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

There is no numerical amount. It is based on number of times honored vs number of games played/% of games honored in.

HeadinPants

11-16-2012

As said above, it is not a number. I personally have all five badges, and I'd guess that the way they determine it is either honor FREQUENCY or a player review. Idealy the later, but more likely the the former as Riot can't look at every player every day, amirite?

LotusThisGuy

11-16-2012

if you be polite and nice, don't flame people and try to talk people out of flaming each other, you are likely to get a honor when you win game (teamwork I suppose)

happens to be me

I have gotten teamwork badge 3 times already..currently standing at 34 / 5 / 65 / 14

by the way, play support nicely + polite get you teamwork badge easily : )

BlackDespondency

11-16-2012

This sucks to be me, I had over 3000 games played by time this system was introduced, essentially making it nearly impossible for me to actually get honor badges lol.

If it's based on how long the system has been implemented than maybe otherwise, fml -_-*

A Bronze V Noob

11-16-2012

yea.. fk honor. i have about 60 different occasions where i've been honored, and i've had about 3-4x as many games where i've felt that i've been honorable in some sense or another, yet i receive none. I don't even want the damn badge if its a percentage thing..

Yuan Shikai

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDespondency View Post
This sucks to be me, I had over 3000 games played by time this system was introduced, essentially making it nearly impossible for me to actually get honor badges lol.

If it's based on how long the system has been implemented than maybe otherwise, fml -_-*

It is based on when the system was introduced, assuming anything else is just unreasonable.