This game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigchocolatedick

10-07-2010

How can riot justify suspending people for talking poorly about their teammates. Who are intentionally feeding? I don't understand I go from 26-0 to 30-7 barely winning the game. My team had 33 kills. I soloed my entire win while they sat back as I told them to defend. This sivir was clearly upset and said i'm feeding and went 0-20. Thank god the other team was ******ed and I got to backdoor everything. I haven't seen one person banned for leaving or feeding. What in the hell is that ****?

JudgeMan

10-07-2010

inb4 *

Jagrazor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

It is just a game. When people really stink maybe you should just relax and play as hard as you can.

Think of it more like a mathematical formula - (because it is) - you are one part of it and theoretically it is close to balanced so you need to just do everything you can to tip it in your favor. It sounds like you made up for some bad games and a feeder which is great - but being mean probably hurts your chances (and maybe it resulted in a ban?)

Think about the possibility that being mean decreases your chances of winning - if its true you don't want to do it and it is true even if a relatively small portion of people who play this game are sensitive to being treated poorly - and in reality almost everyone is at least a little sensitive to being treated poorly.

Sometimes people just have a bad game - and sometimes you get paired with bad players (but theoretically the equation is balanced) - so just relax and deal with it - maybe you can attempt to teach your teammates instead of telling them they are not worth the oxygen they use for instance

bigchocolatedick

10-07-2010

Also, why do they not tell you the reasn why you were suspended. I asked why I was and it's almost been the entire time my ban was.

Cenerae

10-07-2010

I would suspect your suspension has more to do with your username than anything. I imagine that, given your username, you probably hardcore raged and flamed your team like the angry german kid on that youtube video

Teryon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Yeah real mature name you got there kiddo.