Ezreal

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeoz View Post
I consider Ezreal really to be the pure carry. He can output far more damage than Trist if you spam Q and auto attacks. You're right.. he really brings no pure utility other than well... damage... from a long range.

When are you going to be jumping on people other than cleaning up/ganking? Prefer red buff mystic shots to slow personally.

Why would you want to initiate as the carry... Honestly... get your tank to initiate... you'll be fine.
cleaning up/ganking isnt important?
the slow is aoe and harder to dodge also

and why would you say no to the ability to help your team initiate any teamfight from anywhere


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASE STUN View Post
cleaning up/ganking isnt important?
the slow is aoe and harder to dodge also

and why would you say no to the ability to help your team initiate any teamfight from anywhere
Because when my team is Taric/Garen/Annie/Amumu..... I really don't need to extra initiating power/CC do I.... might want that extra damage... (though one would probably argue that MF > Ezreal for that team by far... but that's just because MF practically beats every single **** carry in the game)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeoz View Post
Because when my team is Taric/Garen/Annie/Amumu..... I really don't need to extra initiating power/CC do I.... might want that extra damage... (though one would probably argue that MF > Ezreal for that team by far... but that's just because MF practically beats every single **** carry in the game)
that's a lie. more stun/utility = more win. the more cc you have, the more powerful extra cc's become if you dont sacrifice too much to get them. and with ezreal, you dont sacrifice hradly anything at all (except for poking, but ashe can poke and both ashe and trist have baller utility).

also mf doesnt rape the holy hell out of everyone. you can do fine as trist or ashe against her if you are careful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baalhrezem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2010

Remember that thing where people said AP is better late game over AD.

Yeah. Now AD is nerfed.

Go figure which one is better late game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArrozConPollo

Junior Member

10-07-2010

You're doing it wrong, ezreal's damage comes from his ability to apply lizard buff which is OP on ezreal.

Do that early and you will snowball pretty hard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-07-2010

Unless you can end the game early as Ezreal, you are pretty much screwed. Same amount of AD, try out both Ezreal and MF. Come back to me and say who does more damage. Heck, compare Ezreal to any other ranged carry.

Let's face it, AD Ezreal bit the dust.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrozConPollo View Post
You're doing it wrong, ezreal's damage comes from his ability to apply lizard buff which is OP on ezreal.

Do that early and you will snowball pretty hard.
vollieeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laue View Post
Unless you can end the game early as Ezreal, you are pretty much screwed. Same amount of AD, try out both Ezreal and MF. Come back to me and say who does more damage. Heck, compare Ezreal to any other ranged carry.

Let's face it, AD Ezreal bit the dust.
this.


123