Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaeoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASE STUN View Post
that's because ezreal is underwhelming. buy ashe or tristana instead; save a bunch of IP and have a much more useful hero.
Explain to me exactly how Ashe or Trist have higher raw damage output?

Ezreal has a 90% AS steroid. So does Trist. Their base attack speeds are about even with trist having a higher atk speed/level, but ezreal has that awesome Q.

Ashe has NO AS steroid so has the lowest dps of them all.... she just gets to permaslow in return... but you can do that too.... with what you say? Oh right, red buff. = = "

Senior Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earthcore View Post
i was thinking of trying a full armour reduction build like..

greaves
last whisper
black cleavers
bloodthirsters
infinity edge
Black Cleaver kind of neutralizes the effect of Last Whisper, have one or the other. Ez doesn't really need the AS, so prob Black Cleaver.

Runkis

10-07-2010

Quote:
isnt this true of any physical dps carry? except more so since they have other utility spells as well.
I guess;p many people dont build IE on ezreal tho but it's pretty good

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeoz View Post

Ezreal has a 90% AS steroid. So does Trist. Their base attack speeds are about even with trist having a higher atk speed/level, but ezreal has that awesome Q.

Ashe has NO AS steroid so has the lowest dps of them all.... she just gets to permaslow in return... but you can do that too.... with what you say? Oh right, red buff. = = "
with ezreal you need to either ult or use a lot of your skills before it ramps up, and while not shooting things lasts for a very short period of time. also he has low utility

trist can steroid at will, has longer range, jump farther, has a slow built into her jump, can ms, and can punt away a rogue nasus/morgana/fiddle/whathaveyou

ashe has autocrit, mad kiting (yes, an aoe slow is better than a single target dodgeable slow that only happens when you have red...), free maphack, and can, as elementz puts it, initiate from across the map.

finally, i notice that you too have only 2 games of ezreal played.
are you guys just bitter that you lost to an ezreal or something? because you all sure as hell seem to be very well informed of ezreal's omfgpwnage capacity without having actually played him very much

oh and you main ashe as your dps of choice. o_O

Kaeoz

10-07-2010

Quote:
with ezreal you need to either ult or use a lot of your skills before it ramps up, and while not shooting things lasts for a very short period of time. also he has low utility

trist can steroid at will, has longer range, jump farther, has a slow built into her jump, can ms, and can punt away a rogue nasus/morgana/fiddle/whathaveyou

ashe has autocrit, mad kiting (yes, an aoe slow is better than a single target dodgeable slow that only happens when you have red...), free maphack, and can, as elementz puts it, initiate from across the map.

Can ashe do ~500 damage from ~1200 range every 2 seconds...? ^^. <--- this is ezreal's strength. If you're not abusing it every fight.. you're doing it wrong.

Oh... I only take ashe for the stun... because in solo queue... frankly... when I was ~1200..... stuns > raw damage. I could carry hard enough without the AS steroids... the stun to kill problematic people on the other team is what I needed (their carry... who was also trying to "pull himself out" of low elo.)

I stopped playing ranked quite a bit. I play Ezreal in normals a lot. Its fun. He's still good imo.

MASE STUN

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Can ashe do ~500 damage from ~1200 range every 2 seconds...? ^^. <--- this is ezreal's strength. If you're not abusing it every fight.. you're doing it wrong.
what 500!?!? there's no way that can be right!

also l2 dodge/hide behind tanks&creeps?

Quote:
stuns > raw damage
i rest my case.

dont get me wrong i love ezreal to death, but i really can't justify giving my team this sort of massive disadvantage in a ranked game because of my own selfishness

Concentration

10-07-2010

Quote:

Trist has best auto attack range and can just stack AD like a boss, her built in 2 cc's complement her abilities to stay at bay, or close the gap + kite, awesome poker.

Ashe has an AoE stun, 2x slow and becomes the best kiter lategame hands down, she has a perfect poke.

Ezreal, compared to the two in question has no built in CC, a built in flash, has an AS buff if you spam skills atleast 5 times and lower range (for his autoattack) He's amazing at poking for sure. Don't get me wrong though, I think ezreal is amazing since he can freely poke the other team with Q and auto attacks + has amazing mobility.. it just shucks that he has no built in CC and has been getting the nerfbat, making me believe he is outshined by other ranged carries.

the difference here is that ezreal has a situational AS buff and no CC compared to ashe/trist. Ashe initiates better with W, and tristana has a 'blink' with a CC, while ezreal does not, and has no real initiating abilities that would profit the team.

Don't get me wrong though, Ezreal is amazing imo.. he can freely poke the other team and he has great mobility. It's just that he keeps getting the nerfbat, really harsh nerfs, making me believe he's outshined by other ranged carries.

MASE STUN

Recruiter

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concentration View Post
Trist has best auto attack range and can just stack AD like a boss, her built in 2 cc's complement her abilities to stay at bay, or close the gap + kite, awesome poker.

Ashe has an AoE stun, 2x slow and becomes the best kiter lategame hands down, she has a perfect poke.

Ezreal, compared to the two in question has no built in CC, a built in flash, has an AS buff if you spam skills atleast 5 times and lower range (for his autoattack) He's amazing at poking for sure.

the difference here is that ezreal has a situational AS buff and no CC compared to ashe/trist. Ashe initiates better with W, and tristana has a 'blink' with a CC, while ezreal does not, and has no real initiating abilities that would profit the team.
this.

although i would like to point out that you can use your ulti for an instant buff. but that's kind of all your ulti is good for late game since you can't stack AP or MPen and still expect to be useful.

Concentration

10-07-2010

edit nvm this.

Kaeoz

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concentration View Post

Ezreal, compared to the two in question has no built in CC, a built in flash, has an AS buff if you spam skills atleast 5 times and lower range (for his autoattack) He's amazing at poking for sure.

I consider Ezreal really to be the pure carry. He can output far more damage than Trist if you spam Q and auto attacks. You're right.. he really brings no pure utility other than well... damage... from a long range.

When are you going to be jumping on people other than cleaning up/ganking? Prefer red buff mystic shots to slow personally.

Why would you want to initiate as the carry... Honestly... get your tank to initiate... you'll be fine.