Malady + Swain?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

If Malady can proc off spells, wouldnt it actually be good for swain since all his spells are DoTs? and thus malady would proc many times?

I dunno if itd work that way, ive never bought it before.

Zer0

10-07-2010

huh?

Kagetenshi

10-07-2010

If ANY item proc'ed off of DoT, it would be stupidly OP.

So I doubt it would.

kijik

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagetenshi View Post
If ANY item proc'ed off of DoT, it would be stupidly OP.

So I doubt it would.
QFT

malady is auto attacks only.

Amarathval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

then it remains the most useless item in the game

Sorry Malady, I tried.

btw because Swains E was changed, it doesnt seem to work with deathfire grasp like it was mentioned in the Spotlight, then again might have been cause of the MR (stupid 5k hp chogoth >.<)

but yeah, Swain seems to like... not be useful in any aspect, the only useful thing he does is slow/root people, and because the 2 big spells are Damage over time, easily countered with lifesteal/hp regen since you cant just blow them up instantly, and the AP ratios on W and E are **** (not so bad on Q cause that damage is x3, and understandable on the R cause it also heals)

Kagetenshi

10-07-2010

Swain would like to disagree. Built AP and completely denied a Karthus in mid-lane to the point he called me OP.

But, of course, our Rammus DC'ed and abandoned our other tank candidate, Cho'Gath, to become free feed (Nothing he could do, his opponents just tower dived him. Morde/Akali I think? Not sure) so we ended up losing. I did go positive though!

Amarathval

10-07-2010

yeah, thats called being a bad karthus, and just a bad team in general. if stuff like that happens they need to gank you or at least switch lanes, not to let it keep on going.

Kagetenshi

10-07-2010

Nah, the Karthus kept trying to use Lay Waste to harrass me, but I had health pots. Wall of Pain or Defile, I'd just back off till it wore off, then keep going. Akali ganked me a few times, but I had Flash. (inb4 Flash is OP) I only died when Karth, Cho, and Akali all tower dived me at the same time. ;~;

NuclearMilk

10-07-2010

I thought this was the set up to a joke thread. I am disappoint.