Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ryze's Spell Flux - what the hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Hye Circus

Recruiter

11-22-2009

This spell very rarely bounces without being cast in a giant group, let alone bounce six times EVER.

This needs a rework. Don't tease us with a six times bounce if it rarely hits, and don't give an ult that never bounces so it is reduced to a mere regular nuke. In DOTA there was a similar spell that bounced and it wasn't imbalanced. Ryze needs his ult to bounce.

mermin

11-22-2009

ryze is getting a remake, hes pretty strong on the ptr

FoxMindedGuy

11-22-2009

His ulti does bounce. Unless someone flashes like super away and u don't follow him/her :P

The Hye Circus

Recruiter

11-22-2009

I've used it a bunch of times from a distance on an enemy hero who is standing next to creeps or another hero... and it just hits him. I think the farther away from the enemy you are the less of a chance it'll bounce at all. I also think it is set to bounce back to Ryze the first time.

11-23-2009

there is no chance involved, if someone is in range that is a valid target, it will bounce, otherwise it is the result of a bug

regardless, he is being remade soon anyway