This game sucks.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

calisteez

11-16-2012

Literally just played a game as Lulu support, my team went 4-21 and blamed me(I only died 4 times). The enemy team had FOUR stuns, and our entire team was telling our ADC to get cleanse, but no, what did he get? Exhaust for some stupid reason. The other team also had a Maokai that was camping bot and what did our jungle do? Kept jungling.

What kind of sorry bs is that? Why am I forced to play with horrible players? I don't understand.

pokerchamp

11-16-2012

my last 10 games have been pure feeders man. trust me, lastnight i played rammus jungle. i went 15/4/20 and we lost. afkers and trolls and feeders. and when rammus is carrying, you know somethings wrong. its not the game thats bad tho, its alot of the people. you see some of these kids are poor, and also have no life. but they are also bad at the game. so they try there best to make everybody else bad too. and they troll aloooot. mainly they just have nothing better to do. i mean look at trundle, would you date that?

Vorthox

11-16-2012

The game doesn't suck, if it did no one would be playing it. :\

The people you've been matched up with mightn't have been the best, there could have been a lack of communication, or synergy. Best thing to do is find a few good people, make friends, and play with them Join a clan too, plenty recruiting all the time.

Friends = fun, even if you end up losing. Build the community, don't bash it

LoneChipmunk

11-16-2012

Sometimes there are days where I just can't get a good team.

VG Bustamoov

11-16-2012

As support, I soetimes have a better KDA than our ADC. That's just..well..sad. I've gone 7/0/27 as Sona before and still lost, even when I'd roam to the 'weak' lane and help out. whatever lane I wasn't in would feed. As sona, I have a super high minion kill rate because I'm always left alone defending the base after the enemy team demolishes our turrets/inhibs and the team splits up and tries to push. this happens so often that I am very close to not playing ranked at all until I find a duo partner that I can play with on a consistant basis.

Current stats with Sona -
5 wins - 7 losses
4.4 kills/game
2.8 deaths/game
14.6 Assists/game
76.7 Minions/game.

and they say 'elo' is a representation of the individual players ability. I call bullsh*t. There is no way my individual ability is 800 with stats like that as a support. Most of the players I am teamed with don't have these stats as a carry or a jungler.

Angusthedead

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by calisteez View Post
Literally just played a game as Lulu support, my team went 4-21 and blamed me(I only died 4 times). The enemy team had FOUR stuns, and our entire team was telling our ADC to get cleanse, but no, what did he get? Exhaust for some stupid reason. The other team also had a Maokai that was camping bot and what did our jungle do? Kept jungling.

What kind of sorry bs is that? Why am I forced to play with horrible players? I don't understand.
Being your a junior Member i take it your low level, trust me theres *******s and trolls but just report them or mute them so much easier. This WAS the reason i quit this game in season 1 and didnt come back till july of this year because of WoW, but i gotta tell you, if you do your job and pwn ass and your team brings you down. They have no justification to blame you and it only makes them look embarrasing when you report them to riot. (They get to review your whole game)