The Mastery of Doran's Blade (TMoDB) 2.0

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

12-06-2012

Well........... physics quiz just raped me........

ANY WAY.......

New chapter should be up by Saturday. I'm scrapping the unfinished one.
Now, would anyone like to see any champion in particular? (some may be in the later stories)

Argent Heretic

12-07-2012

I'm gonna be honest here I love using Ashe she's definitely one of my favorites except I like the woad Ashe skin better though. But in my opinion I wouldn't have Ashe hitting on Garen because she is married to Tryndamere.I believe she only lies about her intimacy with him to show her strength as a ruler of Freljord and to protect them both. I also think Tryndamere would probably kill Garen if he found out about the affair. But that's just my two cents. I will say I love your story so far you have good flow and you brought a spin to the Garen x Kat theme plus it's kinda cute. Great work!

Frost Archer

12-07-2012

Never EVER said I was giving Ashe over to Garen D:
But stuff will happen

Quote:
I believe she only lies about her intimacy with him to show her strength as a ruler of Freljord and to protect them both.
SHHHH!!! Don't be giving out my secrets

And Amethyst is awesome >: (

Argent Heretic

12-07-2012

Despite these thoughts. ^_^ i salute you sir . You have also convinced me to buy amethyst Ashe now. She is so cute! (= Although i regret not buying her when she was on sale.

Frost Archer

12-07-2012

Chapter 9 ~ Promises to be made

I carried her away from the ruined room in the bar. There were many people looking at me in awe, but I knew that this was wrong. I was weak. I let a woman get the drop on me, and let a woman save my life. Embarrassing? Yes. But I can't bring myself to be angry at anyone. It was my fault. - Garen Crownguard

Garen easily lifted Sona from the floor.

She weighs a bit more than my sword Garen thought with a smile.

Holding her close to his chest, he gently pushed through the crowd of onlookers. In the darkness of night, he walked all the way to the Buvelle mansion. He found her key attached to the etwahl and opened the door. As he gently walked up the stairs, he looked down at her face.

She is at peace in this state he thought. Who would have known she wields such deadly power?

Garen ducked under her door, and gently placed her on the bed. He dragged a stool over to her bed and watched as her chest slowly rose up and down.

I am weak Garen thought in disgust. Then, barely audible, he whispered "Next time, I will protect you. Next time, I will not let you be harmed." he promised. " Next time-" his voice trailed off as he watched her sleep.

He sat at her bedside until the sun rose the next morning.

Garen lurched awake. He couldn't even remember dozing off. He rubbed his face. As he pulled his hand away from his face, he felt something soft brush him.

He looked down at his hand. Someone had tied a strand of red hair to it.

A warning

Garen could feel his unease creeping up to him. If someone could climb into his window without waking him, this adversary was not to be taken lightly.

I won't be caught off guard again he vowed

Garen got up and ruffled his hair. He casually tossed the strand of hair away on the floor. He started to unbuckle his armour when he looked at the calendar.

He was on duty today! Hurrying out the door, dashed towards the vanguard commons.

As Garen made his way to the door, he ran into a gruff looking man. He froze.

"Who are you. How did you get in my house?"

Her father Garen realized. He started to panic. How was he going to get out of this one?

"Uh, I'm Garen Crownguard. We've met a few times before." he replied.

The man took a while to think, then recognition flashed into his eyes. The man's face broke out in a smile, but his eyes still showed a glint of cautiousness. "So it is the legendary Crownguard, eh? You still haven't answered my question: why you are here? While you're at it, tell me who you got in here and did you stay over night?

The questions came so fast that Garen could only guesture helplessly. "Yes, I was here over night. I just walked her home from the Grande Hotel."

Not a lie, just not the whole truth. So why did his hands feel so sweaty?

Mr. Buvelle looked at him thoughtfully. "I must wonder how you two did not make a sound."

Then, as if making up his mind he he muttered "You know what? Don't answer." He turned around. "Just let me know the next time you drop by to see my daughter."

"Wait! Sir! You've got it wrong! It wasn't like- it wasn't like- like-" Garen struggled to form words. Mr. Buvelle was already out the door. Garen sagged into his hands. "I don't even want to know what he was thinking about." he muttered. Then he too walked out the door.

Garen spent the rest of the day trying not to think about last night. He got grilled by Jarvan at the barracks, then spent the rest of the day selecting men to join the Dauntless Vanguard.

The good news: they attracted more than two hundred people, the strength the Vanguard used to be.

The bad news: over a thousand men and women applied.

As he wearily made his way home, he reflected on the night. He had lost a fine man there. He was still thinking about Jenkins when he bumped into Lux at the doorway.

"Where were you?" She shrieked.

"Calm down! Stop shouting!" he bid. "I spent the night at Sona's."

Lux gaped at him and then put a hand over her mouth, trying to hide the smile that was already tugging at her lips.

Garen gasped "No! It isn't what you think!" he cried.

Lux giggled and quickly ran inside.

"Just when I thought she was growing up" he muttered. He walked inside to see the intrigued face of his mother. "Oh boy" Garen groaned.

Frost Archer

12-07-2012

Hmmm. I'd place Lux's age at: 18?
And Garen 24

Yea- forgot to mention that. Unless someone's got a better age that is official... I'm guessing that if Lux joined the army at 16 - an appropriate age for Garen to be in the army would have been 22

kittytoast

12-08-2012

Lol I hope his mom overheard him saying he was staying at Sona's. LAWDY he's gonna get it.

I dont' think there's any official ages, so you're good to go XD

Frost Archer

12-17-2012

AUGHHHHH!!!!1!!

IT LEFT THE FIRST PAGE! OH THE SHAME!
Took me a while to find it until I remembered the search bar XP
I swear that from this day on, I will at least look/update everyday! (maybe. Doesn't seem to promising does it...)
Anyway, I'm taking a while to organize my thoughts and have been doing a little research. Found a new match and I think I'm taking it.
At least 2 new chapters by Friday latest.

kittytoast

12-17-2012

TIL there's a search bar! lol.

Update at your own pace! No rush What match? hehe

Frost Archer

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittytoast View Post
TIL there's a search bar! lol.

Update at your own pace! No rush What match? hehe

*sniffs* such wise wordsT_T but I do like to challenge myself. However, at the moment I am to exited cuz UNMASKED KAYLE CAME OUT!!!!

And what is TIL?

1234567 ... 10