Turret Divers Anonymous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NollTioNoll

02-15-2013

"Errr.. Hi. My name's Garen, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say here but...
I remember when I took my first tower hit, I was so confused! I had no idea what was going on. I woke up later at the blue fountain with no recollection of how I got there.

I didn't try my first tower dive until I was ten though, my team were diving mid and I ended up taking the tower hits, I barely escaped with my life! As I teleported back to base I realised I was feeling something I hadn't felt before; Excitement! Life! It was such a rush!

I wanted to try it again. No, I had to try it again. As I walked back to lane I was actually shaking. I was pushing my lane so hard and pinging like crazy to get my jungler to come and help! Finally, my jungler was sitting in the tri brush, and I was ready.

Almost without warning I ran in, Irelia never even stood a chance... She was only the first person I hurt on my way to getting those next few hits...

By the time I was eighteen I had become so used to tanking tower hits I barely felt them anymore. I needed something more, I always needed something more. I was pushing lanes like crazy, destroying every tower, just to get to the nexus. Double the towers, double the rush, right?

When we were finally there I initiated, I couldn't risk anyone else taking my tower hits, I needed them!

Long story short; we won the battle, but afterwards my team seemed worried, they asked me to sit down and talk with them. I said that I didn't have a problem, that I was 12/0! But... what they said to me.. it actually scared me. They said "You're hurting people! Look what you're doing to them!" I looked over at the enemy Graves and he was rocking in the corner sucking his thumb, and Cassiopiea was trying to eat her own tail! You don't even want to know what Amumu was doing.

I realised they were right, and that's why I'm here, I'm a turret diver, and I need help."

((Just for fun, inspired by my latest Garen game! Thanks for reading if you made it this far! :P I speak British English, so sorry if some words look weird))

Esxiel

02-15-2013

It was a nice and creative short story ;D.

NollTioNoll

02-15-2013

Thanks!

saladeo

02-15-2013

Good job.

saladeo

02-15-2013

Make one of darius and his r

NollTioNoll

02-17-2013

Thanks

This was just a sudden burst of inspiration though, so I doubt I'll be writing anything else any time soon.