Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Every girl that I've met is immature, dishonest, and decieving

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

11-16-2012

Quote:
the flail:
time bomb of a post if there ever was one

Everyone has pretty much learned to ignore Jesus' "women are evil" rants by now.

Even if you agree with some of what he says, he'll have a fit if you disagree on a single point.

You're welcome to engage in conversation with him, but better people than myself have tried and failed.

Semper Damnatus

11-16-2012

do i have the best luck with women, or are you all just massive man pussies?

MasterfulWizard

11-16-2012

Quote:
Jesus the Friend:
Women are incredibly coddled / spoiled in today's culture.
How to maturity when women ultra coddled?
It's a woman's world, we men just live in it.

More than that, the female psychology specifically does not include honor, loyalty, integrity or "sense of fair play".
Date if you want, but always remember that a woman holds no more loyalty to you than a stray adult cat does to someone who feeds it.

Yeah I've seen so many women cheat on their boyfriends... it's not cool. It's happened to my friends a lot

wow that edit was awkward.. was trying to play dota lmao

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

11-16-2012

Alright, so serious moment from me in regard to this thread....

I imagine in about 15 years people will be saying this about my daughter, she is currently 2, as my wife has pretty much given her a Diva complex already. Now I might have started it with buying jewelry and other sparkly things for her, but the wife carried it along on her own. I tried to stop it..The other day I told her to help her brothers clean, and she turned and said "No.". I told her she can't tell me "No." and she will get spanked. I repeated myself, instructing her to help her brothers clean, those instructions were met with a "No. I am too pretty to clean!".

FML.....

So, I think the problems being discussed here are true, and unfortunately start at a very young age. I would also venture a guess that the worst offenders a guy might run into are the only daughter of the family. I know the boys in my daughters generation are screwed, she is going to be a huge snob...

MasterfulWizard

11-16-2012

Quote:
SemperFedeles:

Some people want more than just s3x when they look for a suitable mate

MasterfulWizard

11-16-2012

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
Alright, so serious moment from me in regard to this thread....

I imagine in about 15 years people will be saying this about my daughter, she is currently 2, as my wife has pretty much given her a Diva complex already. Now I might have started it with buying jewelry and other sparkly things for her, but the wife carried it along on her own. I tried to stop it..The other day I told her to help her brothers clean, and she turned and said "No.". I told her she can't tell me "No." and she will get spanked. I repeated myself, instructing her to help her brothers clean, those instructions were met with a "No. I am too pretty to clean!".

FML.....

So, I think the problems being discussed here are true, and unfortunately start at a very young age. I would also venture a guess that the worst offenders a guy might run into are the only daughter of the family. I know the boys in my daughters generation are screwed, she is going to be a huge snob...

Society is sick... that really does suck, though. I'm so skeptical about having kids in this world..

Kohana Sushi

11-16-2012

1. Immature - depends?
2. Dishonest - no.
3. Deceiving - isn't that the same as dishonest?

MasterfulWizard

11-16-2012

Well, some do deceiving things and then when you confront them about it they're dishonest

Semper Damnatus

11-16-2012

Quote:
MasterfulWizard:
Some people want more than just s3x when they look for a suitable mate

i think if i just wanted ***, i wouldnt waste my time dating my gf for three years >.>.

i think that foot taste better with salt.

Jesus the Friend

11-16-2012

Quote:
Postal Twinkie:
she turned and said "No.". I told her she can't tell me "No." and she will get spanked. I repeated myself, instructing her to help her brothers clean, those instructions were met with a "No. I am too pretty to clean!".

No empty threats.

Spank her hard to keep your word, teach her that when she disobeys a direct order from the head of the household, she will not go unpunished.

Quote:

I strongly suspect most of the guys here have almost zero game.
I'd further venture to suspect that they've never been out on any dates.

I ask women out all the time... and get shot down regularly Lol.
But I take it all in stride.

So basically, I think you are right, they are "massive man pussies".

Quote:

I don't ever remember saying women are evil unless it was done in an incredibly facetious manner and even then, I still wouldn't use that nomenclature.

Feel free to do a search, I have never said anything like that in any remotely serious fashion.
Ever.
You are a mangina, that's why you think I think women are evil.