I Think I've Got It

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Euant

10-06-2010

Even though I fell in love with him the moment I saw him, I never could quite figure out exactly WHY Kog'Maw was so awesome to me. I always thought "Maybe I just wish I could puke on people that much in real life" but that's just gross and has no base.

But after listening to my SSB:B playlist on YouTube for once in a long time I have finally realized why this is.

Yoshi.

Yoshi is the most awesome character Nintendo ever created and even though they changed his voice after Mario Party 2 into the now too childish for social interaction tone he is the best. You best BELIEVE I would rage quit if someone took Yoshi over me.

They both spit on people (a la Super Mario: Sunshine), are green (Catapillar Kog'Maw or bust for me), have the same body structure, and have dads that will mess you up if you even blink in their direction.

So there you go Riot community. When you see me posting about my adoration for Kog'Maw (even after he's nerfed into the ground for no reason), we'll all know why.

EDIT: SSB:B is Super Smash Bros: Brawl.

Malzahearty Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

Euant

10-06-2010

Quote:
The existence of this skin I have known of. But it was necessary for me to hear the Yoshi Island sound track for it to click.

Ironfungus

10-06-2010

That's funny, I always saw him as a Caterpie.

Euant

10-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironfungus View Post
That's funny, I always saw him as a Caterpie.
He's both in one deliciously awesome package.

CondaMagoo

10-06-2010

reminds me more of the dudes from Morrowind

LerielF

10-07-2010

Yoshi kog, ok, but here's another idea for a skin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvScIFMDUA