Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Xerath range op?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Najarin

11-16-2012

I just don't think its fair that another champ can kill me while im under my turret and he isn't even in range of turret.his range is just too much and seeing more and more of him. Anyone else agree?

JRiMi

11-16-2012

I'm not gonna say xerath is weak BC I've never played him. But we don't see very many BC he isn't strong (like op strong) . If I can remember right from last time I laned against one his skills can easily be dodged and he uses up his mana pretty quickly.

FreljordsFinest

11-16-2012

By that logic, Galio, Anivia and Ziggs are also OP to name a few

KeanePoK

11-16-2012

His skill shots are way easy to dodge, he burns his mana pool super fast, and he can't move for like 3 secs when he casts the jesus bombs on your face... Just gotta lane better.

pokerchamp

11-16-2012

yeah dude, hes op as hell. thats why hes play so much. /sarcasm

LoneChipmunk

11-16-2012

No his skill shots are easy to dodge....