Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The ethics of queue dodging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CecilRhodes

10-07-2010

Quote:
2Sense:
dont ban amumu morg then first pick eve. ill dodge you every time.

In ranked you get a loss anyways, might as well go AP teemo.

DarkRonin00

10-07-2010

I shall terminate your patches

PainCakesx

10-07-2010

Don't pick champions who offer nothing to the team and don't pick compositions that are so awful that nothing I do can change it.

I know you want to play whatever champ you want, but I also have a right not to play with you.

Pysces

10-07-2010

I don't mind if someone queue dodges as most of the time a new game comes quick. The only time it bothers me is those random moments when the stars align like a magical symbol of heavenly goodness and my team insta locks in a perfect team comp, then the other side dodges almost like they know...........

The above happens so rarely though that most of the time I sympathize with the dodger, because well, most of us have been there staring down the train wreck that is to come.