The ethics of queue dodging?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xion Moonray

10-07-2010

Eve, Shaco, and Twitch. At once.

Goodbye.

MoarYogurt

10-07-2010

No real morals with the punishment now.

Back when there was no delay, there were times when I had to wait upwards of 30 minutes for a game because of chain dodging. This was before it automatically dumped you back into queue, which was even more annoying.

Now, **** it. They are stuck waiting and maybe I can find a game now.

Coxxy

10-07-2010

Swain, Eve, Urgot, Garen.

EVEN with Garen, I would leave.

Crownface

10-07-2010

I queue dodged once.

It felt like my soul was torn from my body by the unforgiving hand of the ALMIGHTY.

zankioh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2010

queue dodged because of some sneaky guy trying to pick up eve in the last few seconds.
It's why I don't lock in anymore before the others did. I'm paranoid now

Crownface

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zankioh View Post
queue dodged because of some sneaky guy trying to pick up eve in the last few seconds.
It's why I don't lock in anymore before the others did. I'm paranoid now
That sneaky little ****.

Revenith

10-07-2010

riot needs to remove the timer que dodging is a basic strategy to dodge nubs...

btw the timer seems to go up if u do it more then once a day to 15 mins...so instead of fixing the leaver problem riot decided to troll solo que players who are basically looking for non instant lock teams who discuss their picks...gj riot lol

but ya que dodging is completely legit when the entire team instant locks all carries because they want to see 20+ kills or something and get their e pee off...talk-discuss-balance ur team or gtfo and uninstall please...(except when chat is broken like 90% of the time then i guess its "omg can i lock it in first! win!"....

Crownface

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenith View Post
riot needs to remove the timer que dodging is a basic strategy to dodge nubs...

btw the timer seems to go up if u do it more then once a day to 15 mins...so instead of fixing the leaver problem riot decided to troll solo que players who are basically looking for non instant lock teams who discuss their picks...gj riot lol

but ya que dodging is completely legit when the entire team instant locks all carries because they want to see 20+ kills or something and get their e pee off...talk-discuss-balance ur team or gtfo and uninstall please...(except when chat is broken like 90% of the time then i guess its "omg can i lock it in first! win!"....
What the HELL does any of that mean? Are you hiding a secret from the rest of us?!

CecilRhodes

10-07-2010

Problem with queue dodging is.. for every person that does it for a legitimate reason.

There'll be some jackass who does it because someone stole a champion they wanted to play.

2Sense

10-07-2010

dont ban amumu morg then first pick eve. ill dodge you every time.