To be truly op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ranen Striffe

11-16-2012

So in your guys's own opinion who is the most "OP" champion for you, and why.

Also who is your counter champion for you?

adc

11-16-2012

I don't feel like anyone right now is particularly OP. A hero like Anivia is very strong, but not OP.

OP is when a hero does his role so well it doesn't matter whether or not he's counterpicked. Imagine if you had, say... I don't know, Ezreal/Sona versus Graves/Leona. OP would be if Ezreal/Sona could consistently beat Graves/Leona, despite the burst from Graves/Leona "countering" Ezreal/Sona's poke lane.

And yes, I realize this isn't the question you asked. But that's how I feel.

NiGHTS Noob

11-16-2012

It does depend on what you're talking about. In Draft 5v5 almost everyone can be counter picked. The only character I would say comes close to OP is Shen because he's just so impossible to truly shut down and he's got so much utility.

In blind though, there's a handful of solo tops, particularly Shen, Malphite, and Akali, who I would consider outright OP, because if they aren't properly counter picked you are screwed.

Poohammer

11-16-2012

Darius... he is the only champ i see as op.

Sky Mence

11-16-2012

In solo queue, amumu.

Doesnt matter if hes 0/50, all he needs to win late in a solo queue game is a good ult and followup by his team
I dont want to play jungler every game because you cant be certain that your jungler will have a clue that he can be counter jungled. In solo queue, ppl dont know to spread out against AOE teams. Having a sona cass or galio is even worse.
Blind pick, good luck. Draft is a little better, but he is one of the champs that is never out of the game.

If you have voice chat/team is pro, nobody is op atm.

pokerchamp

11-16-2012

there really are no OP champs. there are a few that are easier to play, or abit stronk,. but if u feed karma she will be OP, not that karmas bad. just pros dont play her so yall refuse too. also amumu is not OP in solo Q, 99% of kids jungle her, just pick shyvana/udyr clear your jungle then clear his. you will counter jungle him so bad he will have no chance and be 4-5 levels behind. EDIT u can also make QSS or take cleanse vs amumu. its pretty simple really.

trg1234

11-16-2012

In my gameplay I usually find ad champions to be op for me especially gangplank,pantheon,olaf,and Darius. They are all very op if you can use them well and build items well

pokerchamp

11-16-2012

i wish i could make gangplank OP, hes just so squishy.

LoneChipmunk

11-16-2012

Hmmm....sometimes i find playing Nasus OP but not very often.