Greetings summoners.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XangelbladeX

11-16-2012

Howdy everyone. First time poster here on the forums! I have been playing LoL for a few months on and off and now that my school semester is coming to an end I have a bit more time to play. I am looking for some friends to play with and finish leveling (currently level 25). I have been playing a lot of support and a bit of jungling. I started as a mid lane player and had a blast but I opted to spend most of my initial points on runes for support and a bit for jungling (as it appeared to me they have the most crossover, armor/magic resists).

If you are interested in playing some games let me know here or add me ingame! I have skype and mic. I am going to be moving into draft pick games only so I can start learning more about them and what I should be looking to do in draft mode so I can someday (hopefully) start playing ranked! Let me know if you are interested in playing some games

Be well,
AngelBlade

Rambo Hits

11-16-2012

sure why not add me

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

I can help you out if you want with the basic need to know for joining ranked, and can (kinda) prep you for what you're getting into.

XangelbladeX

11-16-2012

Cool adding you both ingame now! I will be online for the next few hours if anyone else wants to join and have some fun!

XangelbladeX

11-17-2012

Good evening everyone! Logging on now for the next few hours Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to play some games!

Rav Abaddon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XangelbladeX View Post
Good evening everyone! Logging on now for the next few hours Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to play some games!
I would, but apparently I didn't get the request.

XangelbladeX

11-18-2012

Shucks pretty sure I sent you both requests. I will add you later tonight when I am home from work! Played some fun games last night with some new friends. Feel free to add my skype as well: Lancefap.