The State of Draven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Barknuts

11-21-2012

Anyone know where he sits I just picked him up and wondering if he is worth taking time to work on. He is really fun and seems to be a powerhouse early.

OpprobriumIII

11-21-2012

Hes a mess around champion, I haven't met too many people who play him while being serious. He can be a decent champ but he can get shut down really easy

Just my honest opinion about it, I'm sure other people have different ones.

MiC Røsøft

11-21-2012

He's a very strong champion, does a lot of damage when behind and even more when ahead. Some pro players in fact play him a lot, such as Aphromoo and frommaplestreet.

Magus Crow

11-21-2012

He's a pretty situational pick depending mostly on the opposing support pick as well as their team comp (he can pretty much outduel any opposing ADC in a 1v1 on an even playing field an catching his axes). If Draven is allowed to catch his axes he is extremely strong in the early and mid game and only really loses out to Kog and Vayne (maybe Trist... maybe not) in the late game ADC. If he is NOT allowed to keep catching his axes you might as well throw him in the nearest dumpster as his game becomes mediocre at best.

If you are looking to use Draven in draft or Ranked you pretty much need to pick him late (once you see if he can work or not) or you are really taking a chance with the pick.