Will we ever see ranked dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Riot doesn't directly adressed things that can generate negative publciity. So they never will say"No ranked" they will say "we are going to implement ranked". So if you are asking stupid things that won't happen.....

Riot PR is more controlled than republican political party, you should know that by now.

Snazzy Pants

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterD103 View Post
Riot doesn't directly adressed things that can generate negative publciity. So they never will say"No ranked" they will say "we are going to implement ranked". So if you are asking stupid things that won't happen.....

Riot PR is more controlled than republican political party, you should know that by now.
Do you have a guardian or something? Are you mentally handicapped? I'd seriously like to know - I wouldn't want to assault a handicapped child.

How the **** is "no ranked" even a synonym to "we are going to implement ranked". The first says no, the second one says yes. Did you even read what you said?

A Slime Appears

11-16-2012

Did someone really mention politics in a thread about LoL? The election is over for ****s sake, can we get a break from the stupidity?

But, the two quotes he posted are the best answer you will get. We will get ranked some time in the future when things are better balanced and we aren't losing players like crazy, if at all. At least, that's what I gather from what Nome has said.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snazzy Pants View Post
Do you have a guardian or something? Are you mentally handicapped? I'd seriously like to know - I wouldn't want to assault a handicapped child.

How the **** is "no ranked" even a synonym to "we are going to implement ranked". The first says no, the second one says yes. Did you even read what you said?
Actually, I read it. You just won't accept his answer as one because it's not a definitive one from Riot.

Take his two quotes, read them, get the answer for yourself: No, not anytime in the near future.

FireZtarDS

02-10-2014

As long as Draft Pick Dominion is so unpopular, there won't be any Ranked Dominion. Currently, you need to wait between 30 minutes and an hour(or sometimes more) in queue to play Draft Pick on Dominion.