Season 3 Items in Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

urmamasllama

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
By the way, I'm going to leave Eleisa's Miracle in for now (even if it's theorycrafted to be a trap on Dominion). If it's truly detrimental after thorough live testing, we'll take it out.
that's gonna be a fun patch this off season is great. With all these huge changes its almost like back when Dom first came out and tbh that was when I had the most fun on it

Orphane

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
By the way, I'm going to leave Eleisa's Miracle in for now (even if it's theorycrafted to be a trap on Dominion). If it's truly detrimental after thorough live testing, we'll take it out.
Quick question, Nome - does the S3 summoner spell mastery in Utility (Mastermind) stack multiplicatively with the Elesia's Miracle bonus?

Unless my math is wrong, even with the Mastermind Mastery being more accessible Elesia's Miracle is probably still going to be a trap; you would have to have a 47+ minute game to see an actual gain in the amount of Revives you get in the best case scenarios of maximum Revive cd reduction assuming you are magically using Revive as soon as it's up and you *happen* to be dead when it does. You'd be useless if you rush it and it's a pretty big investment for average dominion games (about 1/10th of your total gold if you're top), which last around 25 minutes, so you don't even get the benefits.

About the only cases I see where it would be useful are on bot lanes which gain faster gold and ran Revive/Heal or Revive/Clairvoyance to get CDR on their other SS.

DiscworldDeath

11-19-2012

I think it got mentioned before, but these things should indeed work multiplicatively.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Nome i just wanted to drop by and Say you are awesome, we might seem as an ungrateful bunch, but i can say we're very thankful for what youa re doing for us and you are awesome!!!