What's with the quee ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalec Amagosh

11-19-2012

I just reached lvl 30 (I also have EU west and EU NE accounts ... friends everywhere) and now I'm seeing 15 minutes quees for dominion (only).

Is this ... normal ? before they were 5 minutes (estimated). Now I've been waiting for 20 minutes and nothing!

Sazdek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

Not sure, maybe because you're a fresh 30 and it's pretty early. I just qued and popped instantly (literally, i didn't even get an "in-que" timer)

Tempestphile

11-19-2012

draft?

if i queue for blind right now, its about 4 minutes (yea, my elo sucks)

SlasherBag

11-19-2012

Morning queues are really unreliable. I've had anywhere from 1-10min queue timers before 8am cst.

Kalec Amagosh

11-19-2012

Ok, thank you. I usually play this early, but I don't have huge problems. Usually it's under 5 minutes easy.

Das Strychnine

11-19-2012

15 minutes average in EUW for Blind Pick.

I think more and more people are leaving Dominion for the new SR season and even Proving Grounds and the new Twisted Line seem to be dragging away even the most hardcore Dominion players.

SlasherBag

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
15 minutes average in EUW for Blind Pick.

I think more and more people are leaving Dominion for the new SR season and even Proving Grounds and the new Twisted Line seem to be dragging away even the most hardcore Dominion players.
Well, according to Nome the issue with new players is that they are flat quitting, and I wouldn't be surprised if the reasons you listed were the major ones (after all, a shiny new S3 SR and shiny new TT are way better than item upgraded dom). I'll refrain from making a long rant, and instead just say fresh lvl30 dom will probably have some weird queue times are S3 gets closer.

Das Strychnine

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFerric View Post
Well, according to Nome the issue with new players is that they are flat quitting, and I wouldn't be surprised if the reasons you listed were the major ones (after all, a shiny new S3 SR and shiny new TT are way better than item upgraded dom). I'll refrain from making a long rant, and instead just say fresh lvl30 dom will probably have some weird queue times are S3 gets closer.
What makes me sad is that I know a lot of people who are hardcore players since release, I'm talking people who play and win tournaments every week and they are quitting for SR and Proving Grounds. So I can't imagine why the hell would a new player keep playing Dominion if the most hardcore players don't even want to do it any more...