Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][CRITICAL] Map size too small

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siigari

11-27-2012

Bump o/

olipops

11-27-2012

i like the new map.

Hugenaught

11-27-2012

I would like the ability for minimap scaling to be far larger than previously. On my laptop (with good specs) with a relatively small screen but high pixel density (smaller screen than my desktop monitor but higher resolution), the minimap is unusably small.

Siigari

11-28-2012

Bump.

Chaz717

11-28-2012

they should make ALL HUD components (mini-map, health and abilities bar, character

stats, chat ally icons, etc...) separate, moveable, stretchable, and with adjustable

transparency
. Similar to adjusting different windows during normal computer use. This would

allow each summoner the opportunity to easily customize the HUD exactly to their liking and have

the vital information in the HUD where and how they want it.

Raisu

11-28-2012

Quote:
Chaz717:
they should make ALL HUD components (mini-map, health and abilities bar, character

stats, chat ally icons, etc...) separate, moveable, stretchable, and with adjustable

transparency
. Similar to adjusting different windows during normal computer use. This would

allow each summoner the opportunity to easily customize the HUD exactly to their liking and have

the vital information in the HUD where and how they want it.

/signed

Some parts of the UI are simply more important to some people than others.

If it were in my ability to do so, i would completely get rid of the champ icon in the bottom left to only show a simple listing of key stats. I already know what champion i am playing... theres no need for its picture taking a chunk of the screen.

The shop button and gold font just looks strange, and larger than it needs to be.
The summoner spells/recall buttons on the bottom-center bar are also larger than is necessary, and could even be relocated elsewhere with about a 50% size reduction, reducing the size of that area of the UI as well.

Siigari

11-30-2012

Bump o/

Siigari

12-01-2012

Up! Fix this before release!

Siigari

12-01-2012

Bump o/

Siigari

12-02-2012

Bump.