Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your bot lane and out pops Ashe and ?? which made your stomache turn.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schizos

11-16-2012

Who , when paired with Ashe, makes you grimmace and know your lane phase is gonna be all uphill from the get.

Tookmyname

11-16-2012

nunu

LogicalTautology

11-16-2012

Quote:
AmericanMuscleX:
Who , when paired with Ashe, makes you grimmace and know your lane phase is gonna be all uphill from the get.

If I see Ashe on the other team, I know I already won the laning phase. The Support paired with her really doesn't matter.

youmadbroimnasty

11-16-2012

Quote:
LogicalTautology:
If I see Ashe on the other team, I know I already won the laning phase. The Support paired with her really doesn't matter.

Ashe isn't that bad if you're a great adc

LogicalTautology

11-16-2012

Quote:
youmadbroimnasty:
Ashe isn't that bad if you're a great adc

She's not a bad ADC at all. She's just really bad in the laning phase, because she has such great utility later.

OriginalJack

11-16-2012

imo ashe works best with poke based supports like sona or lulu if I saw her with like a leona or blitz I wouldn't really be worried

Grollm

11-16-2012

Quote:
OriginalJack:
imo ashe works best with poke based supports like sona or lulu if I saw her with like a leona or blitz I wouldn't really be worried

If Jack is playing Ashe your lane is going to lose. Simple as that. ^___^

OriginalJack

11-16-2012

only if I keep landing those epic cross map arrows, it's like a karthus ult but it stuns too, lol

Grollm

11-16-2012

Omg that game where I was playing Ryze and snared a fleeing Trist who rocket jumped directly into your arrow from across the map? ****ing epic! :P

ZombieBliss

11-16-2012

Quote:
OriginalJack:
only if I keep landing those epic cross map arrows, it's like a karthus ult but it stuns too, lol

Using Ashe as my main adc role I can safely say its nothing like karthus's ult for one it just goes straight, stuns 1 champ and slows all sarounding champs while dealing 50% damage . Also ashe is one of the best adc champs do to the fact that all of her skills have cc cept hawkshot but thats such a great utility for your team and its passive gives you an edge on gold if your a competent farmer. As for supports who make me go when im laning against them would be voli, his passive allows a crazy heal rate for him and if he flings you back ash will slow and chunk your health, or she can ult you voli run up and fling back just in time for ashe's volley to wipe that smug look off your face for thinking shes an easy kill. I find that the squishy cheep champs are sum of the most brutal to lane against if your enemy knows how to play them