Sejuani, the forgotten pigrider.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaerieTale

11-16-2012

I used to love Sejuani, but no one plays her anymore and she's kind of difficult to do well with. In some way I wish she could get a slight buff, because she practically can't lane and her jungling isn't that great either in comparison to other champs.

Schizos

11-16-2012

What? She's one of the few I have faced that I hate engaging from her ice encasing ability and charge. Early on you just have to pair her up with a big hitter is all and jungle late with her after a few levels. You'd be farming creeps so you wouldn't be that far behind.

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

sejuani is still a great jungler not a laner though

Tanathalis

11-16-2012

She works well top with talon, her slow gives him tons of time to wreck, also talon does 10% more damage to slowed enemies, late game her ult is so amazing when timed right. Fiddle ult/drain are stopped, kat ult stopped ect ect

TeknoWizard

11-16-2012

My main objections to her are:
-She doesn't feel inately tanky. She feels like a Jax level of tankyness, but without the damage making her a bruiser. She's a tank that needs items to do so.
-No one goes in when I ult. No one plays her, thus no one knows how strong my ult is. Nothing Riot can fix, but it's a major reason why I stopped playing her.
-She's a slow clearer. Not Fiddlesticks level, but for someone with a lot of AoE, it's rather pathetic.