Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wtf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lemmekins

11-16-2012

anyone know what this is about all of the vids for peoples moves are like this when i try to look at them.

B4D W0LF

Senior Recruiter

11-16-2012

Stop letting your pc drop acid

Logan Richardson

11-16-2012

When I see this it usually means that my computers is tripping out. Try resetting your computer to see if that helps. And if you have a really old computer, that may be an issue if the problem persists.

SoulAbility

11-16-2012

Lmao update you graphics driver maybe? How old is your pc though O.o

lemmekins

11-16-2012

well its the only thing on my computer in league or anything that it does it. i think it might have something to do with windows 8 or possibly my antivirus comodo. because for some reason my computer has 4 programs that i believe have to do with lol in the sandbox because it doesnt recognize them. and i tried to stop it from taking the acid but it tells me it runs better when its in hulk mode.

lemmekins

11-16-2012

i just bought my pc about a week ago lol. its a lenovo with an on board integrated intel grafics card, 1tb hardrive and 8 gb ram. and a turbo something processor basically a quad core.

Arcade Sona

11-16-2012

take the magnets away from your screen