Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Here's an idea for a "Yordle twins" lore (warning: tragic)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousonerfed

11-16-2012

Watching some videos of RKS:F (brownie points if you know what that is), I got an idea on how Riot could make some lore if they come out with a pair of Yordle twins. (They were working on such a Champion for a while, but allegedly it got canceled.)

Note that these are just jot notes.

- These twins were part of a performing Yordle circus, using their perfect tandem talents in magic to earn great fame.

- At one point, Veigar ended up attacking Bandle City and the twins intervened. Though they turned back Veigar, one of the twins was mortally wounded.

- In a desperate attempt to save the wounded twin, the other twin used a spell to bind the wounded twin's soul to a gem (or something). The wounded twin's body is now kept in a form of magical stasis, but his/her spirit floats around the other twin as a kind of "ghost".

- The still-living twin joined the League of Legends to try and find a way to bring his/her twin back to life.

Sounds neat? Kind of a sad story, but it'd fit.

Schizos

11-16-2012

I kind of like it. Although I'd much prefer a new champion being crafted from a conjoined twin! Polar opposites abilities, fire/ice. Could even be funny if they were designed like tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum.

Trolosaurus

11-16-2012

Honestly.... I don't see Veigar as the person to actively try and kill someone. He's more of a needlessly convoluted and mostly harmless kind of villain.

Renekton Bot

11-16-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TzPDsBNtsw

OneSixthIrish

11-17-2012

Quote:
Renekton Bot:

With that link I realize that I rarely click links anyone else posts, but since it's Renekton Bot, I'll bite. Every time.

Morec0

11-17-2012

Quote:
OneSixthIrish:
With that link I realize that I rarely click links anyone else posts, but since it's Renekton Bot, I'll bite. Every time.

I see what you did there!

But seriously; don't read the OP with that music playing, you'll cry everything.

Yousonerfed

11-19-2012

Quote:
Trolosaurus:
Honestly.... I don't see Veigar as the person to actively try and kill someone. He's more of a needlessly convoluted and mostly harmless kind of villain.

Maybe some of the damage Veigar does causes an accident.

Youso1337

11-20-2012

Quote:
Renekton Bot:

*cries*

C-Curse you, Renekton Bot! Too sad!