Is Anivia viable solo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grollm

11-16-2012

So I recently picked up Anivia, and I really enjoy her. She has incredible burst damage, a wall to block off advances or ganks, and a great farmer. I've only played her in 5 v 5 premades, so I'm scared to try her in solo ranked queue due to her huge team fight presence and most of the time you end up with derps on your team in solo queue. Am I better off going with a champ that carries harder like Ryze or Cass? Or is Anivia capable of carrying despite having a team that isn't good?

OuityDrood

11-16-2012

Anivia can really turn around a bad game if you play it right, do you remember like a year ago, CLG vs Moscow 5? M5 dived their base, and Anivia walled the entrance, leaving half M5 in the base to die, and half outside to be cleaned up.

Pick your best champion, not what people tell you is the best champion.

Grollm

11-16-2012

True. And that was pretty awesome. Speaking of CLG, I follow some of Froggen's build (I don't follow all of it because sometimes he builds some crazy ****). But I totally agree with him building an early mogs. I played a game with friends the other night and they flamed at me hard for building a mogs, saying that I was wasting my money and I need more AP. I started off with boots x3, then went into a catalyst, finished RoA. Then immediately built a warmogs, then went into a tear and then finished my archangels and then started building a deathcap. I feel like mogs is perfect on Anivia, because when you take into account her passive you pretty much have almost 8k health with RoA and Mogs. I dunno any thoughts?

LoneChipmunk

11-16-2012

Well if you get AP runes a warmogs could be good early game but if you have no AP what are you gonna do? I know her burst is still good without AP but someone like Kog'maw could still tear you up.