Ranged Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seoaros

11-16-2012

I like to play as Ryze and Xerath, many people told me that Xerath is an upgrade from him and I was curious to know if there are some champions that can relate to their play style of ranged AP. I'll be level 17 once I play another game and win. I'm also looking for more people to play with.

ZeSoren

11-17-2012

Just to name a few:
Lux, Veigar, Annie, Malzahar, and Annivia

Magus Crow

11-17-2012

Ryze and Xerath are two very different champions in how they fufill their role. Xerath is mostly a long range seige caster while Ryze is more of a single target faceroll nuker.

I'd say that Orianna might relate to Xerath a bit. She's more of a zone control / poke AP mid but its about all I can really come up with here.

Leblanc is probably as faceroll-tastic as Ryze is with the only real difference being that she is incredibly strong early and falls off late compared to Ryze being... not so great early and picking up steam as he gets his core items going. Karthus is much the same in regaurds to outscaling the opposition with items (and he loves to mash his q in teamfights / on out of position enemies). Swain and Vlad might be able to compeate in relative tankishness (though Ryze wants an RoA and Frozen Heart which probably trumps either of these guys as their tankishness is more from sustain than it is through items (Swain likes the RoA too... Vlad just abuses his passive and hextech / WotA).

hossaim

11-17-2012

Karthus is a really good rnaged Mage, Orianna cna be broken if used right,

For pure range Catliyn is one of the best.