Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Enforcement of policy- BR hate - Summoners Code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Yordle

10-06-2010

Quote:
Wildspeaker:
im br, pretty sure i am a good player, so i simple /ignore this people
also, 90% of brs dont suck, 90% of the people here suck.
get over it.
riot will never ban someone for their language

and , as br as hackers, i agree.
dont mess w/ us, we dont like each other , but when someone starts a trashtalk, we join forces :3

nah... , just a joke.

Your argument is compelling........

*Yawns and nods off*

TSP Cinnabar

10-06-2010

Quote:
JudoPunch:

However it appears to be perfectly acceptable to be racist

Brazilian is not a race.

Commander Yordle

10-06-2010

Quote:
TSP Cinnabar:
Brazilian is not a race.

Thank you!

Epitek

10-06-2010

Quote:
PretzelBagel:
How on earth did you get that I'm a Brazilian? I dont really recall saying that anywhere. I'm German-American, born in California. Or as my grandparents (and Arnold) say, Kalifornia. XD

Also: If you are going to downvote me then at least have the balls to post why.

Well, I guess I assumed since you were getting on the case of hate speech against BR, it would seem that you would be one. My bad for that assumption. But still, he has bad English. Also, I didn't downvote you.

Rehno

10-06-2010

If white people punch people in the face constantly, and people say "****ed white people punched my face again", it would be true.

If BR's ruin games constantly, and people say "****ed BR's ruined the game again", it would be true.

Commander Yordle

10-06-2010

Quote:
Epitek:
Well, I guess I assumed since you were getting on the case of hate speech against BR, it would seem that you would be one. My bad for that assumption. But still, he has bad English. Also, I didn't downvote you.

I'm arguing against the point of the OP, meaning I'm with the "BR's ruin games" crowd. And that tag about downvoting wasnt for you. It was for the 4 people that did downvote me but are too spineless to post a reason or even a valid argument.

GenesisDante

10-06-2010

TBH I always find it funny when people speak/type english as a second/third Language.
Its always kind of cute. x:
As for the hate, just make a five man premade and leave the poor guys down south alone. :<

JudoPunch

10-06-2010

In the op I never stated race. I stated hate speech. Please read and comprehend.

Commander Yordle

10-06-2010

Quote:
JudoPunch:
We can not call out individual players on the forums or we know Riot will hand out bans.

However it appears to be perfectly acceptable to be racist and ignorant, disregard the code, call people out, troll, and be otherwise uncivilized and disruptive to the common wealth.

As long as they are from Brazil.

So I ask, does Riot ban for hate speech? Or does everyone enjoy the numerous hate posts only created to exacerbate a non existent problem, based on an even more uninformed stereotype.

You seem to be the one who brought up racism first. Learn to read your own posts.

JudoPunch

10-06-2010

Quote:
PretzelBagel:
You seem to be the one who brought up racism first. Learn to read your own posts.

Because you asked for it

Dictionary.com
race2    
[reys] Show IPA
┬ľnoun
1.a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
5.any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: the Dutch race.