Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1850 elo player. Now i need YOUR help!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joeh911

11-16-2012

Hey guys! First off, I would like to thank you for viewing my post. Your feedback is very important to me!

So I played Leagues a long time ago and quit, and now i'm just starting to get back into it.

I fluctuated from 1800-1900 back in season one, with my 2 main characters being Morde and Renekton. (both were pretty OP at the time) I had quit for a while and now getting back into it, there are SO many new champs that I have no idea about. Girls turning into spiders, predators jumping from bushes and even Eve getting kills! Crazy right?!

Well I would just like some of your guys feedback on who the dominant champs are at the moment, and maybe a little reason on why.

As of now, these are the players I play... I'd also like some feedback on how well they fair in the field of justice as well!

Jungle: Amumu, Maokoi
Top: Renekton, Riven, maybe Garen
Mid: Morde, Casseopia
ADC: Ezreal, Caitlyn
Support: Soraka

Thank you guys!!!

MasterL33t

11-16-2012

Joeh, mind if i add you in-game?
I would like to see how you play at least in normal games. (:
Building a strong 5v5 team right now.

Joeh911

11-16-2012

Quote:
MasterL33t:
Joeh, mind if i add you in-game?
I would like to see how you play at least in normal games. (:
Building a strong 5v5 team right now.

Not at all! Add away

Shadogi

11-16-2012

Quote:
Joeh911:
Jungle: Amumu, Maokoi
Top: Renekton, Riven, maybe Garen
Mid: Morde, Casseopia
ADC: Ezreal, Caitlyn
Support: Soraka

I'm still pretty new, but one thing I noticed off the bat was Amumu because he's banned in most of the games I play. Other than that, the list looks solid.

youmadbroimnasty

11-16-2012

i don't recommend Garen at all but all the other ones are pretty good in ranks still