Getting tired of the Dota 2 trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExplicitAdvisory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

No 1 cares if you think Riot is scared of Dota 2 (which obviously they arent). Dota 2 will never be anywhere near where League is. One you don't have to pay 35$ or w.e it is for League. 2 League is in its own up on top and can't even see Dota 2 down at the bottom. So its time to climb back in that cave and wait til next season to troll again.

Wolf McWolf

11-16-2012

DotA2 has its merits just like LoL and HoN both do. You're no better than the DotA upstarts when you post things like this.

Also, you don't have to pay for DotA2 access unless you're really, really impatient. You can just put yourself on the beta application list and wait a month.

Quality Player

11-16-2012

DotA 2 is scared of LoL. I recently got 3 MORE beta keys from steam.

Also they usually only average 100k-150k people online at one time when LoL is probably 10x+ that number.

Cptn Hooks

11-16-2012

Plus...dota2 isn't all that fun.

TheJukeBox

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quality Player View Post

Also they usually only average 100k-150k people online at one time when LoL is probably 10x+ that number.
Mentions its in BETA...talks about how it has less people online than a video game that has been out of beta for close to 3 years now...

WHAT?

Quality Player =/= Quality Poster

Sanjio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:

It's really sad how brain dead you are.

Soup Miner

11-16-2012

Quote:
Quote:
I recently got 3 MORE beta keys from steam.
Also they usually only average 100k-150k people online at one time
Quote:
beta keys from steam.
average 100k-150k people online at one time
Well golly gee. Could the low numbers possibly be because the ****ing game isn't even out?

Yma Sumac

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HldMyNts View Post
No 1 cares if you think Riot is scared of Dota 2 (which obviously they arent). Dota 2 will never be anywhere near where League is. One you don't have to pay 35$ or w.e it is for League. 2 League is in its own up on top and can't even see Dota 2 down at the bottom. So its time to climb back in that cave and wait til next season to troll again.
wow huuuge riot fanboy

I bet you have never touched dota in your entire life and believe in the bull**** riot spews about them being the greatest game designers on the planet

SilverElixer

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yma Sumac View Post
wow huuuge riot fanboy

I bet you have never touched dota in your entire life and believe in the bull**** riot spews about them being the greatest game designers on the planet
Care to elaborate on any new significant content that Dota 2 released, and why the game is mostly just the same old dota players demonizing new players thus a game that doesnt welcome new potential players is a game that isn't worth time to learn.

Excited Soup

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJukeBox View Post
Mentions its in BETA...talks about how it has less people online than a video game that has been out of beta for close to 3 years now...

WHAT?

Quality Player =/= Quality Poster
Considering the ease of acquiring a beta key, that's irrelevant. I applied for a key and got it within a week, with 2 free keys the next week.
That was in August.