Champion: Ral'kaz, Reflection of the Void

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alucard Vanguard

11-17-2012

i still believe the shield definitely should not deal significantly more damage than what it is reflecting how about it reflects 50/60/70/80/90% with lighter scaling of the spell's damage instead?

dragonarrow7

11-17-2012

as it stands it is not Reflecting anything, its a trap. it seems ur objection is that it blocks a spell, how about if i change it to taking 5/10/15/20/25% damage off the top of the spell. honestly though its mostly a damage spell, however it has only a short window to work, you practically have to cast as the skill shot or cast goes off. i felt that that coupled with its cd and mana cost gave it a right to hit like a mage nuke

this character was not made to be easy, and it takes real skill to get the traps sprung without getting killed. on top of that you are seeing an extreme mage build version of him to give you an idea of the caps, its safer and easier to play him tank but u wont get nearly as much damage that way. so if u play him the way i am showing, you would have to be a squishy mage anyway. if you look at tanks on the other hand, nunu has a 1.0 on snow ball and a 2.0 on ult, both hurt a lot but he is manageable. another concept that some may not have noticed is that he could be built ad. his clone does all the damage he does but can be killed with a single skill.

dragonarrow7

11-18-2012

guys, i have revised him a ton of times and have been taking all feedback into consideration, i want to hear more opinions on him. seriously. this is the first time i have had trouble getting people to tell me what they think of my idea. i want more oppinions to help fine tune my creation or even to see if anyone would want to play Ral'lar

BerserkInferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

The fear time needs to be reduced. That CC is unbelievably good, and in late game 1.5 seconds is over powered.

dragonarrow7

11-20-2012

any more opinions, balance concerns? would you like this champion?

dragonarrow7

11-22-2012

<< hate doing this for my own posts but BUMP