That's it, I'm getting Manamune on Kha'Zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nocturnes

11-16-2012

If you're jungling with him, I guess this would work. If you're laning with him though, then this item is a no-no.

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

My only question now is if Muramana uses the 4% of the mana it took and doubles THAT amount of mana and turns it into dmg or if it doubles the dmg of the ability.

It's still good if it were 4% of the mana I guess. At 2000 mana it would be taking 80 mana and making it do 160 extra damage.

Nevermind that sucks.

Resilga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocturnes View Post
If you're jungling with him, I guess this would work. If you're laning with him though, then this item is a no-no.
In laning I would agree that you could better conserve your mana and spend your gold on something better (like the khaz staples).

Nocturnes

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resilga View Post
My only question now is if Muramana uses the 4% of the mana it took and doubles THAT amount of mana and turns it into dmg or if it doubles the dmg of the ability.

It's still good if it were 4% of the mana I guess. At 2000 mana it would be taking 80 mana and making it do 160 extra damage.

Nevermind that sucks.
It does not double the damage of the ability. It is as your example is, taking the mana consumed, doubling it and then adding that value onto your ability/attack.